• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Linda's losing it!

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
There's something to be said for clinically tickling a girl until all she can do is make unintelligible noises! (YAY!)

Linda's been subjected to a prolonged bout of ten fingers on the bottoms of her feet, and then a long period of electric toothbrushes underneath her toes. By now, she really is almost incoherent! To top it off, it's time to slowly take the tiny buzzy tip of the electric flosser and sloooooowly discover every ticklish spot between her toes! 😉

This clip may not be for everyone -- she is yipping, moaning, shrieking and by the time I get around to seeing how many vibrations can transfer to the bottoms of her feet via the vibrating hairbrush and the steel-tined hairbrush by rubbing them next to each other while they scrub the bottoms of her feet, THAT'S when she finally gets around to being able to use actual words like "oh my GOD" inbetween her laughter! This one just keeps getting better as it goes along!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

Attachments

• Linda3a.JPEG
    Linda3a.JPEG
    134.9 KB · Views: 237
  • Linda3c.JPEG
    Linda3c.JPEG
    156.1 KB · Views: 191
  • Linda3ttfree.wmv
    Linda3ttfree.wmv
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,032
You sickening monster.....do it some more😀

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back