• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lindsay Lohan's Beach Date F/F

TICKLELOVERS

TMF Expert
This story was inspired by our story the Crush and Tickling on the Road by Kutyo.

The decision may not have been mutual, but it was the right decision. She and Sam just could not work together. And as she walked across the sand, holding her hand, she knew that it would all be all right.

They lay across their towels. She admired her new girl. She was smart, sassy, blonde and my god so easy on the eyes. The little blonde wrapped her legs around her left leg. She smiled as she kissed her forehead. Could it get any better than this? She heard the click of paparazzi. She was pretty certain that her face would be plastered all over the tabloids: Lindsay Lohan dates a Hero!!!

Still it didn't change how cute she looked in a white bikini. Lindsay was smitten with her new girl. She remembered she looks she got from Ali Larter when she wrapped her arms around her on the set. And a certain Italian American was shooting daggers at her. Still if he was so stupid as to play the field, that's his choice.

"I want to bury you in the sand." her new girl boldly stated. Lindsay nodded, giggling at her new girl's enthusiasm. Kristen Bell eat your heart out. The offer by Tim Kring and Bryan Fuller to play April King, the Hero with size manipulation was one she would accept with ease, except the deal was only as her love interest. She smiled as she returned with a pail of water.

She leant down and kissed Lindsay's lips softly and gently. Lindsay swooned under the power of her lips. She was glad they had gone to the beach. She didn't even care of the constant clicks of several paparazzi who thought they were hiding well. Their stupidity was outstanding. She beamed at Lindsay as she buried her left arm up to her elbow. The delight on her blonde's face made the fact her left arm was quickly bound in sand made her day.

"How does it feel?" she asked. "It feels ok, but it’s heavy." Lindsay responded. She grinned. "You are gorgeous!" she exclaimed. Lindsay felt like cloud nine. She couldn't remember the last time; a lover had called her that. "So are you beautiful girl." she responded, her grin revealing her white, shining teeth. Her girlfriend beamed as she buried her right arm.

Lindsay enjoyed the attention. She always delighted in being the focus of people's attention. And to be the focus of the beautiful blonde's attention was all that mattered. Her right arm was quickly restrained. Climbing on top of Lindsay, grinning wildly at her; her diminutive angel wiggled her white bikini bottom in her face. She shimmied down her body until she got to her left leg.

"Ready to be completely bound, pretty Lilo?" she teased. Lindsay beamed back "give me your best, babe!" she exclaimed. Lindsay was amazed at the speed upon which her new lady paramour bound both legs, burying them from her ankle to her knee. She pulled upwards but was unable to free herself. She was completely at her girlfriend's mercy.

The grin her girl wore was more Cheshire than fulsome. She crawled on top of Lindsay, resting her head near Lindsay's ear. "Lindsay, I have a confession for you." she declared. "Oh, and what might that be?" whispered Lindsay as seductively as possible. "I have a massive tickle fetish!" the blonde whispered back. Lindsay's eyes grew wide. No, she couldn't mean.... no! She realised she was bound in a way that left her completely exposed.

Her girl grinned broadly. "Its time to laugh, Lindsay. Never forget I adore you and you are mine!" she taunted her. "No, Hay, Don't!" she pleaded. Her girl beamed at her, before wiggling under her arms. Lindsay exploded in hysteria. She couldn’t hold back the laughter contained in her throat. Oh good god it tickled. “I want us to go public!” stated her lover. Lindsay would have agreed to do so, but the long nails digging into the skin under her arms was preventing her from agreeing.

The softness of her skin delighted her. It was like velvet, soft delightful velvet. She was amazed at her ticklishness. Lindsay screamed as her girl began her examination, delighting in the clear ticklishness of the redhead. She felt intense pleasure from the way; Lindsay rocked her head back and forth, laughing hysterically. She didn't know what to expect, but this was perfect. Still the scratching under her arms filled her with delight.

Lindsay was hysterical. The drumming under her arms was maddening. Oh how it tickled. She wanted it to end. Had she been able to focus on anything other than the nightmare progressing under her arms; she may have acknowledged this was probably the reason why she should have asked why she wanted her buried. But all she could think about was how ticklish her underarms were.

"I have for to say, Lindsay. That was kind of disappointing. 94 seconds and you were about to pass out. Think I am going to have to test you a lot more!" she added, delighted at the look of horror and fear on Lindsay's face. Why she enjoyed tickling so much, she was unsure. She decided she would give Lindsay the chance at payback later.

She couldn't remember the last time she was this turned on. Lindsay's arches were so soft. They complimented perfectly with her nails. The way, she screamed filled her with delight. Lindsay howled loudly. From the little she had been able to think, the underarms were amongst her worst spots. While the arch and now sole tickling was maddening; it was under the arms; that she particularly hated. It felt overwhelming to her senses. She wishes the foot tickling would stop, but the look of pleasure on her face suggested otherwise.

In her mind, this would be a permanent occurrence. She would insist upon it daily from Lindsay. Though she would hate to grant revenge rights to her, it would be worth it to give Lindsay what she wanted. The softness of her underarms; filled her with wonder and delight. She decided she would pursue this as she switched from digging to spidering. The impact on Lindsay was noticeable. She was amazed at just how vulnerable, she was. Another break would have to come up soon.

She enjoyed spidering the soft underarms. She was focusing on darting between the soft hollows to the delicate feet. Seeing such vulnerability made her wonder about other tickle spots. But seeing the cries and howls as she spidered away under the vulnerable spots, deciding it was perhaps wise to relent and hold in her curiosity for another occasion.

Seeing the delicate reaction, that Lindsay was experiencing, she decided she should switch to the soles. After all when your sexy redhead girlfriend was sweating worse than an Orange Ulsterian in the Vatican, it was time to switch position. Besides she had barely experienced the full delicacy of her sensitive feet. She hoped the rest of Lindsay’s body was as vulnerable as the soft skin below her shoulder.

She also enjoyed the softness of the soles. The girl must have the dreaded pumice stone applied regularly. Of course she did also, despite the tears of her laughter. She watched the flickering toes. She wondered how they tasted. She never could bring herself to suck a guy's toes, no matter what she told her. After all, the truth was she could never bring herself to do much with a man. They were disgusting; no matter how effeminate Milo was. But a girl's toes, that could be interesting.

Tears ran down Lindsay's face as she felt the caress of a tongue across the toes on her left foot. It was worse than the arches or sole tickling and almost as bad as the underarms torture. She felt pressure on her bladder. She feared the worst. Her body was so weak and she was so ticklish. She felt the pressure build and knew that unless they stopped she would urinate everywhere.

She reluctantly stopped. She could see Lindsay was bright red. She looked like she was about to burst a vessel. She didn't think the girl could take much more. "How long?" asked Lindsay. "54 seconds, worse than last time. I think I may have to go easier with you, Lindsay. Don't think you can stomach it full on." She observed. "Un "huh: unb-bury, m-me, please. I "huh" h-have t-to "huh" uri "huh" urin "huh" panted Lindsay. "Need to pee?" she asked. Lindsay nodded. "Ok, but promise after you go right back!" she demanded. Lindsay nodded. She moved quickly to unbury her.

She lifted her beautiful girl up, taking time to savour her soft lips. She felt Lindsay quiver as they kissed. “Babe, I really need to pee!” pleaded Lindsay after their kiss ended. Her legs were firmly crossed. She delighted in Lindsay’s difficulty as they made their way to the lavatory. She was the dominant one in this relationship. And she would make sure that Lindsay Lohan knew who was boss.

She helped Lindsay into the bathroom. “Thanks sweetie!” replied Lindsay as she went to close the door. She stopped it. “I’m coming in, Lilo! That’s the way it is!” she ordered. Lindsay was too desperate to argue as she lowered her bikini bottom and began releasing the urine from her bladder. To her embarrassment, she pulled her legs apart and watched. “Cute!” she stated, looking directly between her legs. Lindsay felt bright red.

Lindsay started squealing as her girl began wriggling her fingers across her thighs. The urine began to accelerate in velocity and quantity. “Hahaha, PLEASE!!!HAHAHAHA!” she implored her adorable honey. The tiny angel paid her no heed and continued to explore the soft thighs. Attempts to pull them together both failed and resulted in additional tickling.

She was delighted at both how easily Lindsay submitted and how ticklish she was. She decided that she and Lindsay would be more than exclusive. This relationship would be firm and long in duration, but short in courtship. Engagement and Marriage would come swiftly. And she would the Mistress, the dominant one to Lindsay’s gentle submissive. And the way that Lindsay begged as she tickled her thighs made her wild with lust.

Finally after what seemed an eternity, she abated her tickling. She moved to Lindsay’s left side to lick her neck. Lindsay moaned at the contact. “That was only 17 seconds babe. You are my little tickle babe! Never forget I love you with all my heart!” she declared. Lindsay beamed with happiness. “I love you, my tiny mighty Hero!” she responded.

After her urine had been expelled, she took that opportunity to sit on Lindsay’s lap, kissing her tenderly. This in Lindsay’s mind made life so worthwhile. Love, devotion and endless adoration. Lindsay craved these things, everything Samantha Ronson, as the eternal playgirl could not give her. But her beautiful new blonde girl would.

They left the bathroom, Lindsay’s bottom back shielding her privates from the world view. She had her arms wrapped around Lindsay and whispered in her ear. “Time for Round Two.” Lindsay squealed at the thought of further tickling. She grinned.

The End

Thank you so much Lixxie, that is so sweet. Milagros, Volsung, what did you think?
Love,
Heather and Anna

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back