• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lindsay & Tina's Full DVD is Ready For Downloading(m/ff)

the tickleshow

Verified
Lindsay & Tina are two very different young ladies from NY City with three things in common; both are VERY ticklish, both are VERY hot and neither had ever been tied & tickled before.

DSC01164.JPG

What we found out after the shoot, though was maybe their MAIN difference. Lindsay, the sexy, statuesque ebony beauty HATED the experience, saying she'd never do it again. Tina, the short, pierced Latina however stayed over after the shoot and asked over and over if she could do another video and with more intense tickling. How can you go wrong with Tina?!?

L&T%201.jpg

This video is mostly foot tickling, although there is some upper body tickling peppered in throughout. Toward the end, you get a great shot of Tina's soles and you can see her struggle and squirm and scream as the excruciatingly ticklish sensations rush through her curling soles into her body!

L&T%202.jpg

For the first time, Lindsay & Tina's 1st Time is available as a single full-length download at our clip store along with all our other vids and, as always the traditional DVDs and high definition BluRays are all available on our website

Enjoy the Show!
The TickleShow
www.tickleshow.webs.com
www.clips4sale.com/28100

Lindsay & Tina are two very different young ladies from NY City with three things in common; both are VERY ticklish, both are VERY hot and neither had ever been tied & tickled before.

DSC01164.JPG

What we found out after the shoot, though was maybe their MAIN difference. Lindsay, the sexy, statuesque ebony beauty HATED the experience, saying she'd never do it again. Tina, the short, pierced Latina however stayed over after the shoot and asked over and over if she could do another video and with more intense tickling. How can you go wrong with Tina?!?

L&T%201.jpg

This video is mostly foot tickling, although there is some upper body tickling peppered in throughout. Toward the end, you get a great shot of Tina's soles and you can see her struggle and squirm and scream as the excruciatingly ticklish sensations rush through her curling soles into her body!

L&T%202.jpg

For the first time, Lindsay & Tina's 1st Time is available as a single full-length download at our clip store along with all our other vids and, as always the traditional DVDs and high definition BluRays are all available on our website

Enjoy the Show!
The TickleShow
www.tickleshow.webs.com
www.clips4sale.com/28100

Tina is HOT!!!

Tina is HOT!!!

Dude, Tina is what I like to call "smokin'". She doesn't seem that way on first glance, but then she starts talking and there is something very sexy that just oozes out of her entire body. She makes you want to spend as much time as you can with her, which made me want to tickle her OFF camera; but I resisted.

She was not into tickling before our shoot, but she grew into it during the shoot. You should have heard her afterwards, asking when we could do it again; if we could do it longer, if the tickling could be more intense, etc. She was really turned on by the experience and is PAINFULLY ticklish.:bugeyed: As soon as I can afford it, we'll shoot her solo video. I hope to have her tied & tickled by the end of September.

Enjoy the Show!
The TickleShow
www.tickleshow.webs.com
www.clips4sale.com/28100

Dude, Tina is what I like to call "smokin'". She doesn't seem that way on first glance, but then she starts talking and there is something very sexy that just oozes out of her entire body. She makes you want to spend as much time as you can with her, which made me want to tickle her OFF camera; but I resisted.

She was not into tickling before our shoot, but she grew into it during the shoot. You should have heard her afterwards, asking when we could do it again; if we could do it longer, if the tickling could be more intense, etc. She was really turned on by the experience and is PAINFULLY ticklish.:bugeyed: As soon as I can afford it, we'll shoot her solo video. I hope to have her tied & tickled by the end of September.

Enjoy the Show!
The TickleShow
www.tickleshow.webs.com
www.clips4sale.com/28100

WOW! I have got to find me a girl like THAt!

Sq

They are not easy to find, I will tell you that! I think we got very, VERY lucky with Tina. I plan to keep using her as long as we can afford to. She's a real 'ler's 'lee. 🙂

Tina's and all our other clips are available as always in our clip store and the traditional DVDs and high-def BluRays are always available on our website

Enjoy the Show!
The TickleShow
www.tickleshow.webs.com
www.clips4sale.com/28100

As long as you can afford her? Is she demanding a sh*tload of dough?:panic:
Sq

As long as you can afford her? Is she demanding a sh*tload of dough?:panic:
Sq

No, Squirm98, I wouldn't go that far. It's all a matter of being able to afford to do the shoot. Room, equipment, time and $$$. Just got back from major surgery, so that's slowing me down, too.

I hope to have some shiny new videos out soon and I hope doubly to have Tina in one or two of them.

Tina's and all our other clips are always available for download at our clip store and the traditional DVDs and BluRay discs, if that is your preference are always ready to order on our website.

Enjoy the Show!
The TickleShow
www.tickleshow.webs.com
www.clips4sale.com/28100

No, Squirm98, I wouldn't go that far. It's all a matter of being able to afford to do the shoot. Room, equipment, time and $$$. Just got back from major surgery, so that's slowing me down, too.

I hope to have some shiny new videos out soon and I hope doubly to have Tina in one or two of them.

Tina's and all our other clips are always available for download at our clip store and the traditional DVDs and BluRay discs, if that is your preference are always ready to order on our website.

Enjoy the Show!
The TickleShow
www.tickleshow.webs.com
www.clips4sale.com/28100

Ah, I understand. Just the cost of doing business, eh? Well, I've bought a lot of your vids and it's no secret I love your stuff, so please keep it coming!

Sq

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back