• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Linkette tickled by Burrs: */F (slight nudity, boob and knicker glimpse)

detritus1

TMF Novice
I wonder how many of you have played the Nintendo GameCube game "Zelda: The Wind Waker", quite a few I imagine... how many of you then, like me, spent at least some of the time imagining Link as a lovely, ticklish girl because so many of the things to be contended with seemed as though they would really tickle?

The first of these we see here... the Morths, found in the Forbidden Woods, either lurking in the long grass, or being spawned all over the place by the Mothulas in their floor dwelling, non-winged form.

As you will remember these sneaky little critters, that resemble large burrs would attach to link, not doing any harm but as more of them attached they became a slowing encumbrance

They also looked to me as if getting them stuck in your clothes would tickle like mad if you tried to move about.

Well this is what has happened to poor Linkette. At first she was able to dispel them with her sword and boomerang but once a few attached to her and started to tickle her she dropped her weapons and fell to the ground laughing.

Now she can do nothing to get rid of them, more and more of them are snagging onto her, one is right in the back of her tunic, tickling between her shoulderblades and as it wiggles further up her back the buttons pop off... one more to go and it will come off entirely, and she has already lost one boot, and the Mothula is spawning more of them all the time... it won't be long before she is completely pinned and covered by an ever increasing swarm of tickling morths, their little spines tickling her all over as they jostle to get a turn being the ones in contact with her, her clothes will all be long gone by this time, pulled off and shredded by the relentless tickling and clamouring.

And of course, they not only do her no energy sapping harm, they are actually releasing their own heart energy as they fall in love with her adorable ticklishness, so poor Linkette is destined to be tickled and tickled and tickled as her energy is continuously replaced and she never gets a chance to respawn herself and try again.

I always look forward to your posts. 🙂 I love the way your artwork often teases both the viewer and the 'lee with the threat of nudity, but doesn't necessarily go all-out on it. And of course the miniature stories you attach before the images are always a blast to read and make the picture that much more enjoyable. Class stuff, as always, mate. 😉

Awsome work pal 🙂

thanks oman, glad you like it

I always look forward to your posts. 🙂 I love the way your artwork often teases both the viewer and the 'lee with the threat of nudity, but doesn't necessarily go all-out on it. And of course the miniature stories you attach before the images are always a blast to read and make the picture that much more enjoyable. Class stuff, as always, mate. 😉

thanks Senshi you're very kind, glad you like the impending nudity and the story

This is great. I always love your stuff detritus, and this is certainly no exception. I hope we get to see more of Linkette again. 🙂

I own a few of the Zelda games, but not "Wind Walker"… which is a loss for me, as these Morths are nicely designed and their anchoring attack is a creative idea, one which would have been fun to play against. Well, it's just as pleasurable to see your take on the concept (maybe more so… this female version of Link is a charmer!), as our heroine sags beneath a barrage of beasties whose makeup appears half cocklebur and half mace-head! The gloomy forest setting is most foreboding, though the action goes a long way toward jollying it up! She could scarcely have more affectionate company!

Last edited:
D'awww, cute Linkette. ^_^ Certainly imagined the female version of Link, and even took part of a discussion on the topic back at Zeldapower all those years ago, but the idea of the morths giving her a ticklish exercise is a new one. x) Very cool and clever scenario! I wonder, after being weakened enough, if Kalle Demos will have her playtime with her as well? Just imagine, all those zappity vines around helpless Linkette... :super_hap

Nice bit of art. 🙂 It looks pretty cool, the sharp character drawings against the smoother background. Thanks for sharing it with us! :happy:

This is great. I always love your stuff detritus, and this is certainly no exception. I hope we get to see more of Linkette again. 🙂

hey, thanks mate, you're very kind, there are a few other things in the windwaker game that i though would give a girl linkette a good tickling, if i get a chance i will subject her to their tender tickling mercies

I own a few of the Zelda games, but not "Wind Walker"… which is a loss for me, as these Morths are nicely designed and their anchoring attack is a creative idea, one which would have been fun to play against. Well, it's just as pleasurable to see your take on the concept (maybe more so… this female version of Link is a charmer!), as our heroine sags beneath a barrage of beasties whose makeup appears half cocklebur and half mace-head! The gloomy forest setting is most foreboding, though the action goes a long way toward jollying it up! She could scarcely have more affectionate company!

thanks LBH, always love to hear your take on my tickling scenarios

D'awww, cute Linkette. ^_^ Certainly imagined the female version of Link, and even took part of a discussion on the topic back at Zeldapower all those years ago, but the idea of the morths giving her a ticklish exercise is a new one. x) Very cool and clever scenario! I wonder, after being weakened enough, if Kalle Demos will have her playtime with her as well? Just imagine, all those zappity vines around helpless Linkette... :super_hap

Nice bit of art. 🙂 It looks pretty cool, the sharp character drawings against the smoother background. Thanks for sharing it with us! :happy:

thanks Dalekfire, oh yes there are so many potential ticklers in windwaker for a poor ticklish linkette.. the vines, the flowers that yield the deku sticks when vanquished, but that also spit her out to a higher level... those have gotta tickle her, right? and there are the ghostly hands (in the forbidden fortress i think) so many ticklers waiting for her

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back