• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lisa

Bugman

Verified
I don't know why i never though to post this before.I have a customer i will call Lisa.She is a very hot brunette,mid 40's but looks ten years younger.I went to her house to take care of a problem for her,and after she let me in,she sat down in the living room and had her legs stretched out in front of her.She was barefoot and has some of the most sexy feet i have ever seen.As i am going about my business her lab puppy walked up and began to lick her feet.She began to giggle and squirm but did not pull her feet away.I'm not sure how long this went on,but it seemed like a minute or more.I had to walk out into the garage for a sec to regain my compouser so i could finish up.I always wondered where that old saying you lucky dog you came from,and that day i found out hehe.

great story..and how did you overcome your emotions? :angel:

Nice one, Bugs!

For heaven's sake, get a camera phone so we can all enjoy it if this kinda situation comes up again.

isabeau said:
great story..and how did you overcome your emotions? :angel:

Why Isabeau! What exactly are you implying! I'm shocked, shocked I say! :bowing:

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back