• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lissa: Stocked, tickled, and having a blast!

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
Lissa and her size elevens are now tethered by her big toes into the stocks, and she discovers the fine line between love and hate. That is, she goes from saying, "Oh my god, this is SO MUCH FUN!" to shrieking, "evil, evil, EVIL EVIL!" through her gasps of laughter in the space of a mere eight minutes!

This is a girl who absolutely LOVES to be tickled on her feet -- even if in a short period of time, she's calling me an evil bastard for doing so! By the time I turn the feathers around and start drawing on the soles of her feet with the pointy quill ends, all the love she had for me is gone, but that's okay -- she's tied up and can't do a damn thing about it!

Lissa's second clip is now up at Stuck In The Stocks!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

Attachments

• Lissa2a.JPEG
    Lissa2a.JPEG
    174.9 KB · Views: 398
  • Lissa2b.JPEG
    Lissa2b.JPEG
    130.9 KB · Views: 271
  • Lissa2c.JPEG
    Lissa2c.JPEG
    115 KB · Views: 231
  • Lissa2free.wmv
    Lissa2free.wmv
    1.1 MB · Views: 998
Them are some mighty big feet there pardner!

Knismo, I have always wondered if it is harder or easier to tickle the larger sized feet? What is your opinion?

Either way it sure lopoks like fun! At least for you!😉

Thanks for the clip.

Them are some mighty big feet there pardner!

Knismo, I have always wondered if it is harder or easier to tickle the larger sized feet? What is your opinion?

The only difference, really, is how they fit into the stocks. They were actually made for someone with size 6-6.5 feet; Carrie, Alison, Linda and most recently Sarah all have tiny feet, and when theyr'e tied in, they simply can't move.

Girls with bigger feet -- the size tens and elevens, like Taryn, Claudia, Taryn and Lissa -- their toes rise up over the tops of the eye-screws, and unless they have flexible toes (Tierra's toes were fully pulled back and exposed), you have to give them a little more "give" in the cord. But, it's a lot of fun either way, because in the one case, you get to know that there's nothing the girl can do, and in the other, you get to see her feet "panicking" while you tickle her. 😀

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

Thanks for answering my question knismo. You get to have all the fun!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back