• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Little Nancy meets the evil toys...

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
Little Nancy and her size six feet got the light treatment in her first clip, just feathers and paintbrushes on her soles and in-between her toes. But you knew that couldn't last (even though she had no idea what she was in for), since she's got to deal with much worse this time around!

Just to start her out right, first she gets one hairbrush on one foot, then both of them on both her feet, and then the vibrating massage brush is turned on, and it bumps up against the other brush, sending the ticklish vibrations through the bottoms of both feet!

After the hairbrush treatment, it was time for something different, so I took six pipecleaners and tied them together in threes and inserted them between her toes, and you just have to listen to her (and see her bucking in her tight restraints) as I drag them back and forth between her toes!

Really the most enjoyable part of tickling Nancy's feet is watching her toes try and clench -- because they're tied back so securely, they just sort of half-curl in a futile attempt to stop the tickling! This clip is so _hot!_

Buy this clip and enjoy Nancy's torment for her, since her brain was a little busy trying to climb out of her head at the time!

Evilly yours,
knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

Those toe restraints are tight. Great tickle torture action. Nancy has a great laugh.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back