• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LK and Rosie tickle Cylena's feet! (FF/F)

Featherdemon

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi there,

I thought it would be cool if I drew Pab's might Rosie and LK chilling out and tickling Cylena's feet with feathers - you know, just for giggles. 😀

Or maybe they are trying to find out which type of feather is better used for tickling - standard feather as branded by LK or Cylena's very own. What do you think?

Comments and criticisms please!

Feathers

Attachments

• LK & Rosie Tickle Cylena!1.jpg
    LK & Rosie Tickle Cylena!1.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 954
The tribute pic just evolved - now we're getting three series' per picture. 😀 Nice work!

How nice. I like that you have made a multitude of characters in your picture and the comical style in which you create the pictures.

Great stuff! always love to see Rosie........ now lets see Cylena get revenge on the pink haired babe??? 😉

Tickle Fan: thanks for the kind words dude! Means a lot.

Senshi: thanks; I thought it might a nice change to get a multiple tribute in and also to see if people noticed that I 've experimenting with Photoshop a bit more! 😀

Journia: really pleased that you liked it! I thought a more relaxed and leisurely tickle makes the whole scene more pleasant! Thanks.

C_Tickler: Means a lot that you liked it dude! I wasnt sure if I captured Rosie properly but she is such a cute ler! I think Cylena's revenge will be swift in the coming. Heh heh! Hey, would you mind if I drew a tribute to your art?

Having said that, all that remains now is for Pabuluz and LK to have a look and see if they approve.

*Crosses his fingers*

Feathers,

Cooolness 😀 . I like it, thanks very much ^_^ . Is it just a coincidence, with all of us being from around liverpool? 😉 .

Hehe 😛 . But yeah, very nice job 😀 . Thanks for doing it! And it's more based on what I really look like too 😀 .

Feathers said:
C_Tickler: Means a lot that you liked it dude! I wasnt sure if I captured Rosie properly but she is such a cute ler! I think Cylena's revenge will be swift in the coming. Heh heh! Hey, would you mind if I drew a tribute to your art?

Not at all i'd love to see one of my characters drawn by you, speaking of which i WILL get round to returning the favour soon! 🙂

C_tickler: cool! I think I can make something that will appeal!

At the moment I am working on something involving Kratos, from God of War!

*Bump*

Just wanted to bump this one in the hope that Pabuluz will see it and pass on his thoughts!!!

😀 Sorry 😀

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back