• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Local Laughter

Ovda

TMF Master
Any local news anchors you'd love to make into your tickle slaves?

Funny you mention that. I always had the hots for Michelle Kingsfield from channel 8 triad news. She just up and vanished about 6 years ago but, man... Something about her eyes and the way she wore her makeup always filled my heart with feelings of emotional/sexual passion. I've never even seen her feet but, I hardly care wich is down right weird for me as I am very picky about feet. Thanks alot! Now I have her to think about and break my concentration for the rest of the night!

hmmm.... not really. all the female anchors here look like they have botox treatments twice a week, not to mention with names like: Donna Chicken (100% true)

there is a female anchor (well she has her own morning show now) where I live that was a Miss America or USA or sumpin like that...Lu Parker...I always wondered what she'd be like strapped down butt ass nekkid and havin feathers stroked over her entire body....feet first of course....(insert devil smilie here)...!!

She even has a website if you wanna check her out....a sultry brunnette she is...!!

omg, wow, she's hot! she looks just like Cordelia from the show, Angel. what a life, miss america 1994, she has a book written, and a famous news anchor, like wow.

i second storm cat on the strip her "nekkid" and stroke feathers all over her soles and body!

Storm Cat: What city does she report in?

sadly there are no hot news anchors around me, and the only hotties are the small time reporters, sad, i know.

Attachments

• lu1.jpg
    lu1.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 42
Oh hell yeah. Several here in the Greater Philadelphia market. Cecily Tynan, Connie Colla, Alycia Lane...love to get 'em all in the stocks!

woops, i stand corrected, i found 2 pics of 2 anchors from 1 of the 4 news channels we have here in Jacksonville.

They are Beverly Brooks and Paige Kelton.

they're not as hot as Lu Parker, but better than other ones in my area.

Attachments

• bevbrooks.jpg
    bevbrooks.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 22
  • paigekelton.jpg
    paigekelton.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 21
Bignorm868 said:
omg, wow, she's hot! she looks just like Cordelia from the show, Angel. what a life, miss america 1994, she has a book written, and a famous news anchor, like wow.

i second storm cat on the strip her "nekkid" and stroke feathers all over her soles and body!

Storm Cat: What city does she report in?

sadly there are no hot news anchors around me, and the only hotties are the small time reporters, sad, i know.

hey Norm...that pic doesn't do her justice...she's much better lookin than that pic.

she's in San Antonio, Texas...ya ain't gonna stalk her now, are ya....lol...??

ya, i got that pic from her station, i'll hafta look for more. is there any sole pics of her?

My picks are four from KBTX. Barbara Smith, Crystal Galny, Lindsay Liepman, and Michelle Peltier. Michelle came into the store today (10/26). She is even more beautiful in person than on TV. About 5ft. 7in. tall. Incredible body. She was wearing thong sandles. Gorgeous feet, long toes. She was WOW!!!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back