• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Loki makes Black Widow Confess

Ticklish&InLove

TMF Master
I'm dedicating this Ticklishkat who has repeatedly told me what a big fan of the Avenger's Loki character she is....

Ticklishkat ~ I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed drawing it!!!

I think I'm probably not the only one who has wanted to see some version of Loki playfully getting the better of Black Widow....AND/OR seeing him win her heart as well....after all, she IS a trickster by trade doing what she does, AND she did trick him before, so it seems like she'd be just the type to intrigue the immortal Norse God of Mischief!

And yeah, I suppose it also seemed to fit all the character's personalities that Black Widow would be ticklish and Loki would be the one to find out and that Tony Stark, being a bit of a trickster himself, would be much more interested in lending Loki a hand than in coming to the frantically giggling Black Widow's aid....

...so, being surprised to not find one picture of Loki tickling Black Widow anywhere on the net, I decided to go for it and draw a scenario myself.

This is my first time to try and mimic the Marvel Comic design and/or characters. While the characters are based on the way the comic strip depicts them, (clothes, attire, style of drawing, etc.), I did choose to follow the physical characteristics (like eye color) of the actors as opposed to the comic strips. This is in part because there is so much variation out there, and in part because the actors have become synonymous with the characters' looks.

The characters, of course, belong to Marvel Comics and were created by Stan Lee with help from Jack Kirby.

I find it to be a good exercise to attempt to draw in other people's styles from time to time...but WHEW! was there ever a lot of detail on Loki's clothes! That man has got some serious bling!!!!!! LOL!

TicklishAndInLove

Attachments

• ode_to_stan_lee__loki_makes_black_widow_confess____by_ticklishandinlove-d9mv3x0.jpg
    ode_to_stan_lee__loki_makes_black_widow_confess____by_ticklishandinlove-d9mv3x0.jpg
    368.9 KB · Views: 1,195
Oh. My. Gosh <3

This pic has got to be my new favorite ever ._. As in, Karen gets a nosebleed kind of good. Loki is one of those 'villains' who I think would make a great good guy if he could use those powers for good--he's definitely got the playful side for this.

Always nice to see Nat lose her composure like this 😉

And, big surprise, Tony being a brat is a big yes from me XD I've always been partial to those situations where the 'lee is being tickled relentlessly but backup is there, just not going to step in unless it gets truly bad xD So I freakin' love this picture, fantastic job!

~K

Oh. My. Gosh <3

This pic has got to be my new favorite ever ._. As in, Karen gets a nosebleed kind of good. Loki is one of those 'villains' who I think would make a great good guy if he could use those powers for good--he's definitely got the playful side for this.

Always nice to see Nat lose her composure like this 😉

And, big surprise, Tony being a brat is a big yes from me XD I've always been partial to those situations where the 'lee is being tickled relentlessly but backup is there, just not going to step in unless it gets truly bad xD So I freakin' love this picture, fantastic job!

~K

Oh, thank you soooo much, Karen! It truly makes my day that you enjoyed the pic:wub.....I decided to do a series of playful flirtatious villains tickling someone that fits with the personality of the characters and this was a first as Loki just seems like the type!:lol

I'm surprised more people haven't commented on this!!! I love this!!! Awesome job!!! I can definitely appreciate it too, because I love Marvel!!!

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back