• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOL: Dianna's coming back...with her sister!

quinn651

TMF Poster
Hey folks,

Good news at LOL! Remember Dianna, our very first model? The HR consultant? Well, she took a boyfriend-induced break from us for a while, but I just got a call that she's coming back to do another shoot! But that's not all...she's bringing her sister!! And it also looks like another LOL veteran, Rhianna, might show up. If everything goes as planned, we'll be filming this weekend and posting next week.

In case you've forgotten Dianna, I'll attach her original preview clips. The full clips are now on page 2 of our clips4sale store, linked in the sig below. This time around, we should be able to get her in the tickle chair or the tickle box or someplace where you can see a little more than her feet.

I usually feel like it's a jinx to pre-announce like this, but Dianna had such a great fan base before I thought what the heck. So keep your fingers crossed and we should see more of Dianna & Co. soon!

Take care,
-Q.

Attachments

Quinn65, this is great news. Some shots of shoes being removed and some shots of the tops of her beautiful feet would be LOVELY!

Quinn65, this is great news. Some shots of shoes being removed and some shots of the tops of her beautiful feet would be LOVELY!

Thanks for the suggestions, youngblud, we'll see what we can do!

-Q.

Thanx for the refresh! Now I know what to look forward to. Any chance you could coax some upper body tickles out of them? :drool:

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back