• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOL: Natasha (Dianna's sister) in the tickle chair! (MFF/F, nylons, feet, upper)

quinn651

TMF Poster
Hey folks,

Get ready for a torrent of new LOL clips...I'm wrapping up the edits on a series from this weekend when Dianna, her sister Natasha, and Rhianna came by for a visit. Each one took a turn in the tickle chair and on the cot.

In this clip, Natasha (a fitness instructor) is tickled mostly by her sister Dianna, but by Rhianna and me as well. She's a fighter, and her feet have about an average-to-above average ticklishness until you hit them just right, which we do several times. =) Her upper body, though, which also gets tickled in this clip, is OFF THE CHARTS. We've never seen anything like it...check it out for yourself.

It's a long clip and I couldn't bear to edit more out, so I reduced the price a couple of dollars on the site (linked in my sig below). It's actually 13 minutes, 38 seconds long.

Hope you enjoy it!

-Q.

p.s. By the way, the last few seconds of the preview clip show a moment where we'd all walked away from Natasha for a break, and suddenly, sitting there alone, she just went hysterical. We all fell over laughing...one of the funniest tickle shoot incidents ever! I just had to leave it in the clip and put a few seconds in the preview...

p.p.s. Just so you know, the ladies were in Halloween costumes that night. Natasha had sort of a goth-cheerleader thing going, if you can imagine that. 🙂

Attachments

• chairnylpic1.jpg
    chairnylpic1.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 796
  • chairnylpic2.jpg
    chairnylpic2.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 453
  • chairnylpic3.jpg
    chairnylpic3.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 745
  • chair_nylons_fub_prev.wmv
    chair_nylons_fub_prev.wmv
    3.1 MB · Views: 1,274
Dianna, Natasha, Rhianna... a lot of "a"s in there...

Keep up the good work!

awesome clip although my favourite is still Dianna! When are we gonna see her again!!! 😀

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back