• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOL: Natasha on the cot! (MF/F, ribs, underarms)

quinn65

Verified
Hey again,

Ok, slowly but surely I'm getting these edited and ready. Here's Natasha again, this time on the cot so we could get to her ribs and underarms more easily. If you remember what happened when we tickled her upper body on the chair, you'll have an idea what this is like. :woot:

She runs the gamut here from squirming to belly laughs to out-and-out hysterical screaming, so there should be something for all upper-body fans to enjoy.

Hope you like it! More to come...Dianna and Rhianna are next.

-Q.

Attachments

• cot_upper_pic2.jpg
    cot_upper_pic2.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 1,796
  • cot_upper_pic3.jpg
    cot_upper_pic3.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 2,322
Fantastic 'lee. I hope you do a F/F UB clip with her at some point.

Great work!

Hey Quinn,

you should be commended for a number of reasons for this clip, but one reason in particular stands out, at least for me....

Rarely do tickle movie producers tie and immobilize the joints, (elbows, knees) which truly restricts the lee and keeps the ler from constantly fighting the lee to find open areas to tickle. I do this in much of my private play, and the less time spent wrestling with your lee, the more time you can spend actually tickling... TIB from Realtickling, dungeon madiens productions and a very few other companies also use this restraint type, with pretty impressive results...

Thank you for the free sample clip, very nice work, and I love the visuals that restraint on that cot provides, which is one of my favorite bondage tickling positions....

Yeah ... to say that Natasha is a phenomenal LEE is a vast understatement! ... her reactions are SUPREME! ... & I could just watch her being tickled over & over again!

So ... you got yer work cut out for ya , quinn65 , making sure you bring Natasha back many more times for LOTS more tickling-clips! ... got it? :jester:

Gracias for another amazing clip. :bowing:

Rarely do tickle movie producers tie and immobilize the joints, (elbows, knees) which truly restricts the lee and keeps the ler from constantly fighting the lee to find open areas to tickle.

I agree completely....Complete immobilization.

Plus, I love that top she's wearing. Those holes in the sides, revealing just a bit of bra, is really smokin' :firedevil

Thanks guys! She was a ball to tickle. I bet we can get her back...it'll be a good reason to brainstorm some new upper body bondage ideas. 😀

And yes, the hooters are very nice. Also, for leg tickling, you ought to see what the ladies did to Dianna in the next clips. I have the nylons one out there somewhere...

Take care,
-Q.

Is there any chance for her feet and toes to be licked and tickled? She is awesome.

wow! where did u find that clip! she is awesome! i love her laugh! and so is really super ticklish! i have a old clip of her when she was sitting down in the chair with the mask on and she was trying to hold it in. but when the two ticklers found her spot she screamed with laughter. thanks for sharing.

I don't see how I missed this lovely clip the first time around but I did. I have to say this is a Wonderful clip and I love this ladies laugh. I really hope you can get her back soon and tickle her feet like you did her upper body. I would say she is extremely ticklish. I Loved it. Thanks for sharing.

What's New

10/5/2024
Visit the TMF Chat Room! Always somethign going on, and its free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back