• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOL - New clip 11/26/07 - Bri vs H&K on the Tickle Table! (F/F, feet, butt, spanking)

quinn651

TMF Poster
LOL - New clip 11/26/07 - Bri vs H&K on the Tickle Table! (F/F, feet, butt, spanking)

Hi,

Ok, the third and final clip tonight is one of our favorites ever as Bri finally gets a (sober) chance for revenge on H&K. Locked onto the tickle table in a skin-tight *catwoman costume*, poor H&K can't move as Bri starts tickling her feet. But then we discover a tiny rip in the costume's lining, which allows for some experimental butt tickling. The experiment pays off big time as Bri finds this to be H&K's new total fold-like-a-lawn-chair weak spot! :shocked: H&K goes ballistic as David joins in to help Bri tickle her feet and butt at the same time. And of course they can't help but to throw in some spanking. Think of it...an attorney in a skin-tight catwoman costume at your mercy...wouldn't you? =)

I really struggled with the preview clip on this one. Tried to sort of tell the story... Some of the butt tickling in this clip just about put H&K through the roof. Anyway, I hope I did it justice. Especially if you're an H&K fan, this is a must-have.

Enjoy!
-Q.

Attachments

• handkbri1.jpg
    handkbri1.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 569
  • handkbri2.jpg
    handkbri2.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 436
  • handkbri3.jpg
    handkbri3.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 328
  • handkbri4.jpg
    handkbri4.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 483
  • table_handkbybri_prev.wmv
    table_handkbybri_prev.wmv
    2.3 MB · Views: 1,394
quinn,

Love your clips. The models are truly ticklish.

Would love to suggest a scenario that would be interesting.
Most of your models are professional women, but in street clothes, who still want to hide their identity.

So how about the company president, dressed in her business suit, hose and heels that is tied to the tickle chair or table and tickle tortured for important information. Her heels are slowly removed and her feet are tortured first throught her hose and then possibly through her newly bared feet. As for the mask to hide the identity, a blindfold would accomplish hiding her identity and also intensify the scenario. This would be a great clip with many variations available for future clips.

What do you think?

quinn,

Love your clips. The models are truly ticklish.

Would love to suggest a scenario that would be interesting.
Most of your models are professional women, but in street clothes, who still want to hide their identity.

So how about the company president, dressed in her business suit, hose and heels that is tied to the tickle chair or table and tickle tortured for important information. Her heels are slowly removed and her feet are tortured first throught her hose and then possibly through her newly bared feet. As for the mask to hide the identity, a blindfold would accomplish hiding her identity and also intensify the scenario. This would be a great clip with many variations available for future clips.

What do you think?

I think that's a GREAT idea, and in fact we're already talking about it. Given our setup, you know what the hardest part is? Prepping and scheduling. We usually seem to shoot clips sort of "on the fly" when it works for everyone, and if they're wearing street clothes at the time then we just go with it. With everyone's crazy schedules, we haven't had huge luck trying to plan and stage stuff up front. But you know what? Good ideas never die, and I'm sure we'll get at least a few of the ladies organized around this scenario soon.

Stay tuned, and thanks for the feedback!! :super_hap

-Q.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back