• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOL new clip 12/27/07 - Bri in the Stocks! (f/f, feet, upper)

quinn651

TMF Poster
Hey folks,

It's been a while, but LOL is about to hit another busy period. First up is our favorite teacher Brianna, locked up in the new "stocks" configuration of the tickle table. H&K is the tickler, and as usual she really puts poor Bri through the paces including toes tied, lotion, the "bell game," and some upper body tickling that completely flips Bri out. :evil:

Soon to come: Another round with Bri on the tickle table, H&K and Bri tortured together, and H&K on the cot. Also, this weekend we've lined up a couple of new models, so stay tuned!

Enjoy,
-Q.

p.s. At the moment I'm having some trouble getting to my clips4sale site, so hopefully you'll see this out there. If not...sorry!...I'll fix it tomorrow.

Attachments

• bristocks1.jpg
    bristocks1.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 1,509
  • bristocks2.jpg
    bristocks2.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 913
  • bristocks3.jpg
    bristocks3.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 1,075
  • bribyhk_stocks_up_hqprev.wmv
    bribyhk_stocks_up_hqprev.wmv
    4.1 MB · Views: 2,113
Is she really a teacher or is that more of a vocational title ? 🙂

Is she really a teacher or is that more of a vocational title ? 🙂

Not actively right now, but she has been a teacher and will probably be one again... "Ticklee" is just a part-time gig. 😉

-Q.

Would love to see H&K in the stocks more...

Shot one last night on the tickle table, mostly nylons, with her feet in the stocks. She's in the face-down position, like the catwoman clip on our site.

Anyway, it'll be out as soon as I can find time to finish the editing!

-Q.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back