• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOL: New Dianna clip! (MMFF/F, bare feet, legs, knees, ub)

quinn651

TMF Poster
Hey folks,

Ok, by request this clips starts with some nylon ripping and includes a completely thorough tickling of poor Dianna. Falconfan, you'll be glad to know there's a lot of finger tickling here and it just about drives her insane, especially early on when we find her "spot." Later, Dianna's sister and Rhianna get involved, proving once and for all that women are the cruelest ticklers. And finally in this clip the camera "goes mobile" for some arial shots and closeups.

Hope you like it!

-Q.

p.s. It's another longer clip (13m 38sec) so I knocked a couple of dollars off the price in our store, linked below.

Attachments

• chair_bare_pic1.jpg
    chair_bare_pic1.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 613
  • chair_bare_pic2.jpg
    chair_bare_pic2.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 677
  • chair_bare_pic3.jpg
    chair_bare_pic3.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 375
  • chair_bare_fub_prev.wmv
    chair_bare_fub_prev.wmv
    2.3 MB · Views: 1,141
Something about this seems familiar but I can't put my finger on it.

There seems to be a recurring theme here, that all four women endure the same kind of tickle-torture schtick. Also, Dianna doesn't seem to be as ticklish as she was in her first video. Her feet were alot more ticklish in the first one. Maybe it's just me, but here she seems to be going through the "motions".

There seems to be a recurring theme here, that all four women endure the same kind of tickle-torture schtick. Also, Dianna doesn't seem to be as ticklish as she was in her first video. Her feet were alot more ticklish in the first one. Maybe it's just me, but here she seems to be going through the "motions".

Hey TG,

Just curious, are you talking about the preview clip or the full clip? I actually thought she was more ticklish at times in this session. In the previews I try to give a balanced view to avoid any kind of "bait and switch." I'm away from my main comp now; I'll have to double-check the preview clip when I get home and see...

And it does seem that when we do multiple 'lees in one session they all end up going through the same schtick, as it were. Not sure why the flow kind of goes that way... Anyway, we're working on some new techniques. Hopefully we'll mix it up more in coming months.

Thanks for the feedback!

-Q.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back