• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lol

What are you doing for Halloween?

• I'm dressing up and going trick or treating

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
Another Prier rough sketch, so I could experiment with even more expressions. Hopefully I'll have a solid lineart and/or portrait for something soon. 🙂

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Artwork by & © Damien Jones 2007

Prier © NIS
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Attachments

• LOL.jpg
    LOL.jpg
    367.5 KB · Views: 114
good to hear from you after all this time. Also glad to see you putting up some new stuff (if that's new; like I said, it's been a while XD)
Those kids better not egg my car like last year or so help me... *shakes fist*

Yeah, I've had an artist's block recently, but I've overcome it for the most part. I think the cause was having too many hobbies and being into them in equal amounts. It honestly cannot be that way if you want to make big progress in any particular area of your life. I've really been wanting to get back into my La Pucelle doujinshi, so concept sketches like these, as rough as they may be (and are intended of course) help those ideas flow out easier.

As for eggs and cars, I've never had that experience. You probably have a bunch of little monsters living around you. I just put the nail with a bat option there for fun, but I can see you mean serious business. I'm not going to see you on the news am I? XD

Nice sketches, Vlad. Glad to see ya back.

As for the haloween, we don't celebrate it here, but heck, I always have my bat and a nail, and a bunch of kids to scare.

Vlad- Don't worry, I didn't get caught XD
Now I'm off to finish burying the bodies....
Happy Halloween! ^__^

It lacks the option: "It's not part of my culture".

Artificially they are trying to bring Halloween in continental Europe, but it's just impossible to find equivalents in our languages for British-Celtic inventions. This endeavour is highly unsuccesful and is logically likely to remain so.

There are no words for banshee, goblin and such outside the Anglo-Saxon, Gaelic and probably Welsh cultures. It just sounds awkward to use these anglicized words within our language, it's just too artificially adopted from another culture.
Fairy tales from Grimm are closest to what we have of fantasy, as our culture is known for realism and our language only suits that.

You cannot make 'Halloween' sound Dutch neither.

I love Halloween, don't get me wrong, but only when I talk English and try to imagine myself within an Anglo-Saxon background. All else fails. 🙂

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing that information, it was informative. It's nice to know the reasoning behind it.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back