• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Lona's unique laugh and wildly wiggling toes!!!

joeskilove

TMF Poster
OK, I had my reservations about posting this, after I saw Marcusb's post. But there were those who wanted to know Lona's shoe size and if she did an interview. Unless there are unusual circumstances, I interview all of the girls with regards to their knowledge of foot fetish, their taste in shoes, taste in nail polish color, experience with foot worship, and ticklishness of their feet.

www.clips4sale.com/2610
www.clips4sale.com/2612

Lona was phenomenal in every aspect of the word, and then some. I could not get over how much she resembled Alicat [see attachment] with her blonde locks, piercings, and sky blue eyes. Neither girl know of the other.
Alicat is 5'11, Lona is ___ [see her interview]. Lona has a unique laugh that almost sounds false, but it isn't. Those toes of hers wiggle, curl, and flex like fire ants are on them! Lona brought over a pair of sneakers she said were extremely stinky. I thought she was exaggerating. Boy was I wrong! We sometimes assume pretty girls feet and shoes can't stink. Think again!!!

And for those who are fans of worn shoes, sneakers, socks, boots, etc., I also put girls worn footwear up for sale. You can see Lona's items as you scroll down from the top of the clip store page.

What's New

10/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back