• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lonely Guy in NH

thebatman359

I'm a 23 y/o guy looking for women to chat with regarding the subject of tickling. I'm an engineer who moonlights as a firefighter/emt. I'm a lot of fun and into pretty much anything. If anyone is interested, send me an email: [email protected]

Hey, man. Let me give you some advice. Females don't respond to the "Mr. Lonely" method. It comes across as unconfident and low self esteem. Women want to be with men who are confident about who they are, men with self respect. Now buck up and start respecting your self! Anything less is unmanly!

Hey THANKS - I'm sure that helped a lot! A**HOLE! Just kidding. 😉

I'm not really lonely, just didn't want another lame "girls wanna chat" crap title for my post. I've been told by writers that the title is the most important part of a piece of writing. I guess i'm better at math.

Ok, let me try again - revision 2 -

Hi, my name is Bill and I'm a strong attractive 23 y/o FireFighter looking to meet other young women in the new england area that are interested in tickling and light bondage. I'm 6'1'' and 230 lbs, light short hair and blue eyes, and I know how to treat a woman. If you are interested, send me an email at [email protected] I look forward to hearing from you.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back