• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Long Chain Handcuffs

Eastmumnatrix

I have several pairs of handcuffs and have found that although I use them occasionally on my subs, I can never use them on my subs for too long, more than a few minutes because they interfere so much with getting anything done. I also have a few pairs of handcuffs / shackles with longer chains but none of them seem to be quite the right size and yet not too long or too short to be annoying. What is the perfect length for something that can be worn indefinitely without interfering much with most activities?

For leg irons, it seems that the typical chain length of 16-18 inch seems about right but still allow enough mobility for my subs to climb stairs and not hurt. Any input would be appreciated.

unfortunately, I don’t know that there is a magical length. I’m not sure if you’re talking about traditional metal handcuffs and shackles, or if you mean what we typically call cuffs in general bondage or sessions (like leather, etc.

With true shackles, the concern will be injury. It’s easy to accidentally step on them, trip on them, and get them caught on things. All of this can cause minor to serious injuries.

When I was a LEO, I never had prisoners use stairs, with shackles, for that reason.

unfortunately, I don’t know that there is a magical length. I’m not sure if you’re talking about traditional metal handcuffs and shackles, or if you mean what we typically call cuffs in general bondage or sessions (like leather, etc.

With true shackles, the concern will be injury. It’s easy to accidentally step on them, trip on them, and get them caught on things. All of this can cause minor to serious injuries.

When I was a LEO, I never had prisoners use stairs, with shackles, for that reason.
Oh I make sure nothing of injuries occur during my sessions.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back