• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Long Island couple seeks other couples or singles for fun...

CheshireCatNY

2nd Level Orange Feather
My girlfriend is finally really getting into all this. We've been talking about meeting up with other people for mutual fun, either couples or single females (her preference, not mine). We're pretty cool with all aspects of tickling, and if mutually desired, bondage and foot stuff. All boundaries and limits will be respected. We're really friendly and open minded people who are always up for a good time.

As for us, I'm 23, blue/brown, 6'1", size 11, kind of a shaggy hippy, shes 25, green/blonde, 5'5", size 7 1/2 and both of us love to tickle and be tickled. We're hoping to find other people in our age range but we have had a lot of fun with ticklephiles of various ages.

This wont happen immediately, we'll have to be corresponding for a while before meeting. The other reason we wanted to meet new people was to just go out with and do stuff (bars, clubs, etc.) Because as many of you Islanders know, there is like nothing to do out here and meeting friends on here to go out with gives us something to do when we get back! LOL

Attachments

• Maddie&Erik.jpg
    Maddie&Erik.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 442
Last edited:
yes it is very hard to meet anyone out here......its kinda boring sometimes

For some reason I expected CC to be smaller.
In that pic he reminds me of an acquaintance of mine who's been doing security jobs.

hahaha I also expected him to be smaller. He's a lot more intimidating than I expected! 😀
You two should ask TT about attending a Hyenas Club function, btw. 😀

HEY CC, Im closer than anyone else to you.(SUFFOLK CO.) Im interested in swapping stories and mabye a little tickle too. If any single girls respond, lets all meet up.

the hollywood brother wishes you good luck. The hollywood brother has spent some time on long island and is sure there is ticklish activity there. Whether it is along jericho turnpike, one of the millions of bagel places or in one of the towns like the hamptons, nassau, greenlawn islep or others brother, the point is that the hollywood brother guareentee it is there waiting for you to snatch it up my fellow tickler.

Now if come spring or summer you still looking for a rock and roll tickle partner then the services of the almighty poster known as the hollywood brother could be made availabe to you and your very lovely lady friend

HI 🙂 I'd be very interested in corresponding with the two of you,I live in Arizona presently,I will be in New York from December 29th to January 3rd attending Hyenas New years eve gathering.. I am 39 dark brown hair,blue eyes ..both a ticklee,tickler..🙂

Will you? hahaha I'm plaaanning on being there but I refuse to say for certain. I'm sorta jinxed when it comes to the Hyenas Club stuff. Every time I plan to go SOMETHING happens and I can't.

nessonite said:
Will you? hahaha I'm plaaanning on being there but I refuse to say for certain. I'm sorta jinxed when it comes to the Hyenas Club stuff. Every time I plan to go SOMETHING happens and I can't.

Nessonite yes I sure will be 😀 I purchased a E-ticket for my roundtrip flights,and I am very excited to finally be able to attend this years NYE ..I was invited last year,but couldn;t make it 🙁 and I was so envious seeing the pictures that were taken of the event 🙂
Yeah I kinda know what you mean about the Hyenas club..I am a member and really don;t post that often and sometimes it scares me to see alot of name-calling,ect from people that can;t get along with others..
But then,I can;t get enough of tickling,being tickled and join all the clubs,groups that I am invited to meet other ler's,lees that share my love for tickling,being tickled 🙂..How about you??

the hollywood brother get the feeling he is being left out of some great club. after all if it is endorsed by the great queen ness of this forum then this group automaticly gets the hollywood brother seal of ticklish approval

and I was so envious seeing the pictures that were taken of the event
Glad you liked them! I was behind the camera for all but a couple of them. 😀
Hollywood, if you're interested contact Ed (tickledtodeath) and see if he'll extend you an invite. Don't see why he wouldn't. 😀
And I ran away with your thread...sorry CC! Any chance YOU have no plans for New Years? 😀

Last edited:
the hollywood brother would just love to be there to sing autographs for his tickle fans in person but you see the hollywood brother got a real bad problem. The problem is the hollywood brother works retail! During this time of year there is no time off thanks to the christmas season. The hollywood brother could not get the day of new years or new years eve off even if the hollywood brother got on his hollywood brother hands and knees to beg.

however the hollywood brother wants to thank ness for this offer. it was very kind of you ness

HOLLYWOODBROTHE said:
the hollywood brother get the feeling he is being left out of some great club. after all if it is endorsed by the great queen ness of this forum then this group automaticly gets the hollywood brother seal of ticklish approval

hollywoodbrothe ,your not being left out 🙁 I can give you the link to the club so you can join 🙂

Wow.....this thread was like...dead forever until I added the pic.....LOL

As for the Hyenas Club....I dunno...there are one or two particular members that me and my GF have met at other functions who we wouldnt be caught dead in the same room as....the same people who are a source for constant flame wars in that club....I may look young, but I'm a seasoned veteran of the tickling community from the hayday of the AMT newsgroup and have seen things that would make your nose hairs stand on end.....

As for New Years, we're still open to suggestions! 😀

And actually Kalamos and Nessie, thats not the first time I've heard that. People who hear me on the phone who havent met me yet also expect to meet some effeminite little guy and then they meet this fuzzy nordic behemoth....LOL I actually have been both a bouncer and played football in high school. Neither really suited me....I'm way to peaceful 😉

Last edited:
I wish you all a lot of fun and an abundance of tickles and good cheer! I really like your picture, CC...you two look real cozy, happy and ticklish! Enjoy!

Sincerely, Stephen

Who might that be, CC? Really interested to know (PM me). It would be way too cool to see you there though. I'm still unsure if I'm gonna go myself or not. I wanted to lose a bit of weight before going and that didn't happen so I'm back and forth with the idea.

CC, I am going to be in new york from december 29th till I depart on january 3rd,if you don;t wish to attend NYE,we could maybe hook up on another day for lunch though I need to let you know I will not be having my own transportation and I have never been to new york city or east coast for that matter 🙂.

ness,I know what you mean ....I have a few extra pounds I'd look better losing too but I don;t really think many of the Ler's who will be at NYE will mind because we are "real" people not a barbie doll and it;s the ticklish skin,laughter they can;t wait to touch,and hear 🙂 It would be cool if you would attend too Ness,I'd tickle you and crave that you would tickle me right back hehehhehhe 🙂

i think HB and TC should hook up and meet up with CC and his girl and have their own little NEST..hows that sound for an idea?

ness: so what you want to lose weight. the hollywood brother say go and have some fun there. as far as the poundage issue, guess what? everyone has a few extra they want to lose, even the hollywood brother so get over it and go out. you deserve it for all the hard hollywood brother style work you do, this tickle party can be for you

naveltklr1350 said:
i think HB and TC should hook up and meet up with CC and his girl and have their own little NEST..hows that sound for an idea?

yo, yo, yo let the hollywood brother preach on this my brother poster. your proposed idea is a true classic indeed but it is missing two of the greatest posters on this site. now what would a party be without the naveltklr1350 and the rabbit.

The hollywood brother thinks that if you put all six of us in a room with feathers, soniccare, blindfolds, and ropes that we will have a blockbuster main event ppv style of hollywood brother party.

hehehe maybe we should start thinking of the TT Vixen's Vacation again? 😀 😀

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back