• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Long Island....Its BS, honestly

LITickleree1

TMF Regular
Honestly, its BS theres no girls that are interested in tickling presenting themselves, everywhere else, but long island...such BS lol. UGhhhhh. I know there are people out there that agree

I've said it once, I'll say it again:
"There are but two types of woman on Long Island: Whales and Whores"

Long Island has an aging population and most of the female youth from 18 through 30 are preppy, upper/middle-class Jews, Germans and Italians with very little interest in most anything that doesn't involve:

A) Money
B) Cellphones
C) Shopping

I've gone elsewhere and had great luck, you may want to try expanding your horizons to the city and New Jersey. XP GOOD LUCK!

As a former New Yorker and Long Islander now residing in Central New Jersey, I think an argument can be made here for all of the above. Most of the women whom I have met when I was living on Long Island, who say they like to be tickled, just like it. In no way does that mean that tickling plays an major part in their lives or in their relationships. Plain and simple, they just "like" to be tickled, and are not full-fledged ticklephiles, and if they say they are, they are probably young, or divorced "whales" as you say and use it as tool to attract single males, otherwise they might just be lesbians looking to be tickled by another female.

funny.....i've had no problems finding women who are into tickling (at one level or another) here on long island at all....I've had lots of success over the years.Hell i married a girl who at first never thought about tickling as sexual...now she's one of us! Now i'm not saying i've regularly found women who are ticklephiles..i'm just saying that i've had much success meeting and dating women who ranged from being receptive to being tickled on occation to flat out trying tickling...loved it and became fully involved the tickling with me through our relationships.I believe it's all in how you introduce the idea

If I can just throw in my two cents...

I understand you guy are frustrated, but as a female in the community, I can't say that it's that easy for us either. Some men here can seem very insulting and overpowering. Women ARE reading these threads, and even if they have the slightest idea about posting, reading something like "women here suck" or referring to women as "whales or whores" is an absolute turn-off. Like I said, I get the fact that you guys are frustrated and feel totally alone. But you're not the only ones.

That being said, good luck with your searches 🙂 I don't mean to put anyone on the spot, but please don't forget how hard it is to convey emotions online -- even if you're just kidding, others can't always tell

Last edited:
i actually like the girls her on long island, many that i know are really great people. I just posted this cause ive meet people from a bunch of different areas of the country, some i even became good friends with, who love tickling, yet i cant seem to find anyone close. I dont agree with, the whale/whore comment.

i know this post was a while ago but i was fliping through and would just like to know if anyone had any luck

man you doubters are so wrong...lived on LI 30 years...had many successes finding gfs and female friends willing to share in my tickling fetish...hell MARRIED one! It's all in how you present it

...I dont agree with, the whale/whore comment.

Neither do I.

I know only too well how frustrating it can be to find available women, let alone ones who share our preferences. Just the same, I think it's important to be able to vent our frustrations without jumping to conclusions which not only unnecessarily insult women, but damage our chances with them as well. (You wouldn't believe how badly negative imagery can hold you back!).

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back