• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Long term relationship — less ticklish?

LerLee

Hello,

I’ve sometimes heard people say that if you are tickled regularly over many years you get less ticklish over time. While I see the logic here (kinda) my wife is just as ticklish today as she was when I first tickled her which was over 10 years ago. I tickle her every day — on most days it’s a quick tickle but we regularly have intense tickle fights which she usually loses. She also gets tickled by people at work.

For those that have been with the same person for over 10 years, have you noticed that they are less ticklish today compared to when you first tickled them?

For the most part, I would say it’s about the same level of ticklishness, but my wife is much better at handling tickling than she was 10 years ago.

I used to be able to tickle surprise her in public and get her to react quite wildly, but unfortunately I am not able to successfully do that as much these days.

However when she’s relaxed at home and in the right mood, she can always easily get to the same level of ticklishness as before. Every once in a while she’ll get into a ticklish groove (100% dependent on mood) and every spot I tickle her on makes her lose it.

The good news for me is that I enjoy both feet and armpit tickling. And so I try to focus on splitting time between the two spots to keep things fresh and exciting. Sometimes I’ll only tickle her armpits for a week and avoid her feet. By the time I tickle her feet again, they are nice and sensitive having not been tickled for a while.

Overall, if you can manage to keep things fresh, you can easily maintain the same level of ticklishness over the years. It’s just important to understand and tap into the mental, emotional, psychological side of tickling, as those factor will always help much more than just the physical.

The longer I'm with my wife (previously my girlfriend), the more devastatingly effective she is at tickling me. I don't know how much of that is psychological -- my body's been conditioned to just give up when her fingers alight on me -- and how much of it is familiarity -- the more times she tickles me, the more data she collects, even unconsciously, about what to do to me, and where to do it, to maximize my responses. She's always been able to reduce me to a giggling shrieking mess, of course, from the first time she tickled me on our fourth date, but my involuntary responses to her stimuli just get more acute and irresistible with every passing year.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back