• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Long time ago...here was a happy place

footamateur

4th Level Red Feather
Long time since the last post....

the development continue even after all the things that happen here: the 2d part is almost done; the girls are almost done and the main story is almost done; the tickling part for 2 girls is under development (Nessie is in a letargic state, so we hope that we will not need to wait until the next spring 😀 anyway oin the case that she will abandon the project for any reason there will eb a switch from 2d girls to 3d girls...i'm thinking about everything since is more than 10 days that i don't receive answers to the emails), then the "to do" list has the other interactive parts for the girls to do....i can imagine that will be extremely hard to do it for the next year...anyway the story continue.

As announced, since many artists left i can't continue the policy of "free game", so the game is ufficially commercial and for the TT members only i will prepare a bonus version that will have almost all the game except for the tickling interactive parts (only one girl will be available adn the story will not be complete, so all the minigames and features will not be available) and for the other thi ngs like the main story and the minigames.

This is the price to pay when somebody must pay every single thing (software, artists, engines, etcetcetc); but tis special version will be done to say "thanks" to TT that give to me the chance to have an important space in a place that almost every ticklephile knows, so this is a great opportunity that sadly ended in a bad way.

Of course i know that everybody has something to do and not so much time; but honestly this was the only chance to do something for the others for free....and seems that anybody takes care of the comunity when the word "free" begn to be used; anyway the life continue...maybe many people here will contiinue to be tickling artists for the rest of their life without xpressing wat they can do also outside the tickling scene, since i have contacts to produe normal games and i would like to have those reliable people for a paid adventure in the video game industry, but sadly i'm alone here, or at least this is the evidence of the fact 🙂

Sadly here will not be posted any material considered "secret", becaus esince the project is a commercial project i can't post anything that can show what are the secrets of the game 😉 i will post the material taht will be considered "promo" and maybe a demo will be ready soon (asap, but i must wait for the last time 2 person....this is the last call), so stay tuned 😉

And good luck to everybody that are able to read inside this forum.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back