• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Long Time Lurker, First Time Poster!

Morpheus72

TMF Expert
Hey TTers!!

After 6 years of lurking on the fringes of "the community", I imagine it's time for a post.

Like many of you, I thought I was basically unique. In 1995, one of my friends was browsing the list of alt.sex Usenet groups, and I thought, hmmm, maybe? I brought up the list, and searched for "tickling" and found the venerable ASFT. In 1998, I got my first computer and I darn near flunked out of school. I'm sure many of you can relate. Wow, we've certainly come a long way!!

As far as my tickling interest, it's been there as long as I can remember, along with a pretty strong interest in female feet. I can remember tickling my teacher's foot in first grade, and having an interesting reaction to a cartoon movie called "Bear Trouble" in second grade. You see, in this movie, a small animal tickles a bear to drive him away from a village, and it's described in detail. All through elementary school, I devised ways to tickle girls, and in middle school, I was borderline obsessed with my best friend's sister's feet, and I tickled them a few times.

High school came, and girlfriends followed, and I tried to tickle with no success, but in college, I found the mother lode, hooking up with a great gal that I dated and tickled for years. Eventually, we drifted apart, but the memories will remain forever. In 2002, I was solidly involved in the internet, and I met a very special woman. She uttered the earth-shattering phrase, "I love to be tickled", and I knew we had to meet. Eight months of mind-blowing "relations" followed. Weekends were spent in hotel rooms, tickling to our heart's content, and life was grand. Then she cheated on me. Why did she do that? I have no idea, but at least she married the guy. Personally, I was crushed, but time heals. Tickling since then has been sparse-to-nonexistent, but it'll come around.

In case you haven't noticed, tickling to me is not a social activity. It belongs solidly within the bounds of a potential or existing relationship. For me, it's 98% sexual and not to be shared. Further, I have an active and happy life outside of tickling, enjoying all kinds of activities. Is tickling a fetish for me? Certainly not in an absolute sense, but I would never be in a relationship without it.

I know there's a place for me here, and I look forward to actively participating.

Dave 😀

ok......but just saying "hi" is more than acceptable way to introduce yourself. Not to be rude but lurkers seem to have some kinda lifestory that they got to tell. Personally I don't care, but that's my opinion. Anyway thanks for coming out of the shadows.

Timewarp said:
ok......but just saying "hi" is more than acceptable way to introduce yourself. Not to be rude but lurkers seem to have some kinda lifestory that they got to tell. Personally I don't care, but that's my opinion. Anyway thanks for coming out of the shadows.
Yeah...the nerve of some people! Discussing tickling in a sub-forum clearly labeled Tickling Discussion!

Welcome to the party, WingsFan. Thanks for sharing your experiences. (Never had much luck tickling in hotel rooms, myself. Walls too thin in the joints I could afford.)

Thanks for the welcome!!

**snicker** I've got a friend already.

If you're so sensitive to "new posters", I recommend you not responding to any post entitled "first post" 😎

Life story? If my life could be encapsulated in a few paragraphs, I'd be concerned. Ticklin' ain't my life, son, it's just an appropriate introduction.

Dave

Hiya Dave!

Welcome to the boards! Enjoy your stay!

And I hope you soon find a ticklish female who wants to share that experience with you. 😉

W00t, no n00b to bash? Can't we clobber him just a lil wee bit?

😉

No K, we are not allowed to clobber the newbies.

Harrass, provoke, intimidate, torture, and embarrass, yes...clobber no

Welcome to non-lurkerhood! TT has already improved by your appearance from the woodwork....

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back