• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Long-time tickling veterans needed..

TicklingPsycho

Recently, I've decided it is my obligation as a tickler to copy and paste my favorite tickling stories to somewhere safe; a place where they can lie for eternity, unaffected by server crashing or deletion. After securing some of the more popular ones, I began to explore some of my ancient tickling haunts in hopes of resurrecting some of those "diamonds-in-the-muck". My most precious of stories, however, has seemingly disappeared. I left it alone for a year or so, and now.. anyway, I'd really like some of you tickling experts to help me identify it.. here's a list of facts about the story:

- was listed on an Anon. Server, can't find the website any more;
- Author's screen name was skyfox, or similar;
- College setting, Greek lettered dorm system;
- 'Ler was a known tickler on campus, 'Lee was a snotty rich girl trapped at the bottom of a staircase under "tender" circumstances;
- The girl in question had a sadistic older tickling brother, which made her feet off-limits and the noble 'Ler complied.
- the two began to date after the aforementioned events;
- based on a true story;

The tale was very well written, and the subtly heartwarming ending made it unique. I'd really appreciate your input in this matter..

-Psycho

Last edited:
What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back