• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Long Version of an old classic 'toon m/f

THANOS1

We've seen this one hundreds of times, and we've all wished it was longer!

Well, here's the long version of an old classic.

Toon m/f 2 min 37 sec

(Hope this works . . .)

Attachments

The clip works OK except that about a minute five seconds in the audio stops for about forty seconds and all you see is Bluto slowly tickling Olive Oyl's foot. Then the audio resumes and the clip works fine the rest of the way. Thanks for posting it and if you have the longer version of the clip where Olive Oyl gets her feet tickled by cats on the ghost ship it would be greatly appreciated by everyone if you could post that too.

Great spin on a classic, the audio works fine the whole clip through for me. Thanks for posting. 🙂

John D. Schmidt said:
The clip works OK except that about a minute five seconds in the audio stops for about forty seconds and all you see is Bluto slowly tickling Olive Oyl's foot. Then the audio resumes and the clip works fine the rest of the way. .....

That was my pathetic attempt at "Matrix"-style FX! 😀

And my twisted way of showing what it must have felt like for Olyve as Bluto went-to-town on her poor helpless sole: "ETERNITY"! I'm working on the "Shiver Me Timbers"/cat-licking-Olyve version and will post it soon.

Hi this is an excellent clip but i am a little sad because someone put a serie of superbowl clips but not in wmv or real player And I want to see them
Please if the owner of the clips wrote my petition please give me the chance to see them on wmv format
Thanks So much
Your Friend
Bounce

How about the time ghosts tie down Olive and kittens licking milk from her soles tickle her feet. I think the episode was called “Blow me down”. BTW the episode here with Bluto was called ‘Lets build a bridge”
MD

Great clip THANOS 😀 a classic indeed one of my favorite mainstream video clip!I can't wait to see the one with Olive and the cats lickin' her milky soles ^___^ they don't make 'em like that anymore!Can I ask you a question/request THANOS?Do you know of an episode called "Be Kind to Animals" where Olive's feedin' pigeons in the park with her foot then the pigeos devour half of her shoe exposing her wiggling toes and she laughs?It's not necessarily a tickling a clip,but a scene I haven't seen in years!If you know of it and have it could you post the clip here?

Re: Long Version of old classic toon m/f

payaso said:
Great clip THANOS 😀 Do you know of an episode called "Be Kind to Animals" where Olive's feedin' pigeons in the park with her foot then the pigeos devour half of her shoe exposing her wiggling toes and she laughs?It's not necessarily a tickling a clip,but a scene I haven't seen in years!If you know of it and have it could you post the clip here?

I know which episode it is, and you're right: it's a classic. But unfortunately I don't have it. Sorry.

maddd0ggg BTW the episode here with Bluto was called ‘Lets build a bridge” MD[/QUOTE said:
Actually, it was "Bridge Ahoy." Released in 1936, I think.

ya, can someone please post the clip where olive oyl gets her soles licked by kittens?

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back