• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Loni Anderson

Thanks MKeemer!! I was in high school in the late 70's, WKRP was a popular TV show, and she was one of my top foot-tickle fantasies. Here is a vintage pic from around 1980 from a cheesy celeb mag (I drooled when I first saw it back then) and a vidcap from a tv show.

Gallodiablo

Attachments

• loni09.jpg
    loni09.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 363
  • good015.jpg
    good015.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 362
Damn, Mr. Keemer, now THAT one brings back some memories! Weird feeling - seeing the title and thinking "Someone did a Loni Anderson drawing ... nice!" and then finding out it was ME! Duh! I had absolutely no recollection of doing this one! Back in those days I gotten to the point where I was decent (I think) at the whole feet-stocks- body thing but had no CLUE as a caricaturist - I just painstakingly used tracing paper to go over a nice clear picture of her smiling. Thanks to the fellow who put up the stills of her - it gives me a frame of reference and yeah, I think it looks like her (sorta?). Again, Mr. Keemer, thanks so much for keeping these - I haven't seen them in years and it really is a blast to see them resurface.

does anybody remember lonni hosting a show back in the late 70's or early 80's that dealt with animation? i do for the simple fact that in one segment she was being turned into a cartoon as as soon as the animator touched her with a brush she giggles and says " be careful im very very ticklish!" ahh the good ol days!

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back