• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

looking for a needle in a haystack.....

jude38

TMF Expert
Thats what it's like trying to find a like minded lady in Ca.
im beginning to think that im alone in my fetish.
and I, like im sure most of you have found, that when you open up to a woman about your fetish you are met with a gammut of responces ranging from mild curiosity to down right disscust.
yet thease same women find being tied to a cactus, set on fire and beaten with a dead cat kinky and erotic.

so I ask, are their any ticklish women here in Ca, Bay area specificaly, who would like to talk tickling?

lets chat and see where it leads.

I like it all at once...but I'm a bit of an oddball.

LOL LOL, totaly agree with you on the theory to the point of how women claim to be very open minded then when you mention this fetish its like we need help or we are fucked up! But then they'll like such things like you said LOL..glad I aint the only one who feels this way! Good luck in your search..im still kinda lookin.

It seems that Ca. is actualy a dry state for tickling.
for those of you who have read this thread, and to those who have replyed in post, thank you.
but unfortunatly it seems there are no ladys who are looking for the same thing i am, a tickling partner.

the search continues.....

Actually, going from the people I know, there seems to be a concentration in the Eastern USA. But that's just the people I know. I'm sure there are others out there.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back