• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for a third wheel!

Steve&Charlotte1

TMF Regular
Hello everyone!

We're new here (thats us on the left there) and we think it might be fun to meet more people into tickles and giggles.

Down to Charlotte being more "open-minded" than me, its just girls that would be invited to play, if we got along, but anyone into the same kind of thing would be more than welcome to meet greet and so on!!!

To give a very basic idea of who we are:

Steve - 23 yr old man from West Mids, UK.
Charlotte - 22 yr old woman from East Mids, UK (or will be soon!)

Anyone that want to, feel free to send us a message!

tickler from london uk

Steve&Charlotte said:
Hello everyone!

We're new here (thats us on the left there) and we think it might be fun to meet more people into tickles and giggles.

Down to Charlotte being more "open-minded" than me, its just girls that would be invited to play, if we got along, but anyone into the same kind of thing would be more than welcome to meet greet and so on!!!

To give a very basic idea of who we are:

Steve - 23 yr old man from West Mids, UK.
Charlotte - 22 yr old woman from East Mids, UK (or will be soon!)

Anyone that want to, feel free to send us a message!

hi i am a tickler from london

would love to chat with u guys about tickling if u care to. its always cool to know other people into tickling from uk

ish

ishy said:
hi i am a tickler from london

would love to chat with u guys about tickling if u care to. its always cool to know other people into tickling from uk

ish

Well, if you ever head out of the smoke, we'd be happy to see you!

Hi,

I'm Joe, 23 from the East Midlands.

It would be good to chat and stuff.

joham999 is my IM, or just send a PM or something. 😱)

Northwest tickler here...

Hi Steve & Charlotte,

Welcome to the community and thanks for the fantastic content you've posted so far. I'm an avid tickler and would love to talk tickling with you guys whenever you're in the mood for it. I'm Dave, I'm 24 and I live in Lancashire. If you guys have Yahoo Messenger or MSN Messenger, we could IM every now and then. I'm online every day so it wouldn't be difficult to find me.

Yahoo ID: tklfeet
MSN ID: [email protected]

Hope to hear from you soon,

Dave.

comedydave1 said:
Hi Steve & Charlotte,

Welcome to the community and thanks for the fantastic content you've posted so far. I'm an avid tickler and would love to talk tickling with you guys whenever you're in the mood for it. I'm Dave, I'm 24 and I live in Lancashire. If you guys have Yahoo Messenger or MSN Messenger, we could IM every now and then. I'm online every day so it wouldn't be difficult to find me.

Yahoo ID: tklfeet
MSN ID: [email protected]

Hope to hear from you soon,

Dave.

Hi Dave. Hi Joe!

Good to hear there are even more people around! Online quite a bit, but don't tend to have messenger and stuff up! Thanks for the compliments too!

*BUMP*

Im going to be moving to Leeds in a month, so if you're from the midlands, you might want to speak to us sooner rather than later!!!

Steve&Charlotte said:
*BUMP*

Im going to be moving to Leeds in a month, so if you're from the midlands, you might want to speak to us sooner rather than later!!!

Leeds! Who wants to go there?

Before you know it you'll owe 80 million quid and sink out of the Premiership to the cheers of everyone in the UK. heh.

I would like to meet for a drink and a chat and stuff, but I'm shy 😱)

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back