• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for f/m clips

Ticklelady

I'm looking for men in bondage being tickle tortured by women.I just can't seem to locate that many.I'd really appreciate it 😀

My dream video would show several fully dressed F's tickling and gently verbally teasing a somewhat wimpy, naked guy who is bound spread-eagled on a bed until they force him to have an orgasm, to their great amusement 🙂

Oh I LOVE hearing owmen ask to tickle men, makes me all gittery insdie being such a ticklish guy myself!!!

MistressValerie said:
My dream video would show several fully dressed F's tickling and gently verbally teasing a somewhat wimpy, naked guy who is bound spread-eagled on a bed until they force him to have an orgasm, to their great amusement 🙂
LOL ,you sound like my kind of friend i also have that dream and hope to live it out if i can find the right f to help me tickle torture my slave? lol

That's awesome, TickleLady, because I have the same exact fantasy w/ my husband, although we have yet to find another f 'ler with whom we feel comfortable in a three-way scene. If we lived near a major city it would probably be easier to find the right partner. I wonder how many people actually get to live out fantasies like this one.

I'm not sure if I'd ever like the idea of 3 or more way stuff. Tickling is such a personal thing, and I can just see jelousy coming into play... Mainly from me probably.

You may already know of these sites, as they are well-advertised, but I figured I'd mention them anyway. If you're not averse to paying for such clips, I suggest www.tickled-men.com. I too, have scoured the Internet searching for good f/m clips - this site is the best I've found. My only gripes with the site is that the verbal teasing lacks in some videos, and there is no long-nail tickle torture, but it is still well worth at least a month's payment for the selection of clips. Also, you may want to look into www.extremetickling.com; this site also features a large amount of f/m clips, and for a very low price. Lastly, take a look at www.ticklishguysonline.com. This main focus of this free site is m/m, but there are some great f/m clips as well (though very large in size). The only drawback of this site is that there are absolutely no sexual hints whatsoever in the tickling.

Last edited by a moderator:
MistressValerie said:
That's awesome, TickleLady, because I have the same exact fantasy w/ my husband, although we have yet to find another f 'ler with whom we feel comfortable in a three-way scene. If we lived near a major city it would probably be easier to find the right partner. I wonder how many people actually get to live out fantasies like this one.
hey cool
but yes we too live in a small town and finding a second pair of hands to help me tickle him is difficult?but i will not give up lol because i want to live out this fantasy reeal baaad LOLLOL.

I just started reading this thread, and COOL!!!! I would just love to be the victim of all of your little fantasies! Me and my fiance of course!

MistressValerie said:

I have the same dream, and I would be the lucky victim!!!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back