• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOOKING FOR HOT male lees with hot feet in no. calif bay area!

footstud29

LOOKING FOR HOT male lees with hot feet in no. calif bay area!

..... for south bay and surrounding areas for immediate hookups - but want hot guys from all over to reply too !!

.... i am a very hot, masc, very good looking, clean cut, easy going, dark ital looks, 32 y.o. guy - who is discreet, respectful, and "regular appearing" , BUT is into intensely erotic, lengthy, hot sessions

..... i'm always looking for very hot, masc guys (MOST ESP. prefer those who are STR8,bi, or even married) that also have real hot looking, manly, sensitive FEET........

..... ATTENTION: just looking for hot tickling fun -feet only is ok, but into more if u consent -- no ''gay sex'' or anything like that, just some really hot m/m tickle fun. I'm really into giving a hot buddy a long, hot, private session of teasing/tickling- most esp. if it includes some HOT BONDAGE!! i promise to make it an arousing and fun experience, and u wont be dissappointed guys!

..... i'm especially partial if ur a NEWBIE, and/or NEVER b4 had another male/male tickle experience!! i love to be the one to introduce guys who find out they have an interest in this, or who are just open to trying it!

..... Please get in touch with me and lets connect, swap pics, and make it happen, etc....u wont be dissappointed!!

thanks guys

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back