• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for old police woman tickling clip

qwe00111

I'm trying to find a video but not having any luck on google, trying to see if anyone here has seen it or knows of it.

Basically a female police officer goes to investigate a house burglary except the burglar was still there and knocks here unconscious and then proceeds to tickler her or to some effect.

Memory's hazy on this, appreciate any help I can get

I think you're talking about a video called, " Captured Cop ", from Laughing Gas. I don't think it's on their site anymore. The woman stopped making video's with them and so they pulled it per her request.

Similar setting, but not quite.

I remember the police woman being a blonde, and I think she was in white sneakers.

She opens the door to the house and the burglar was hiding behind it, he then whacks her over the head and knocks her unconscious.

I've got clips of the brunette, but don't know anything about the blonde.

Since I don't know how to get a screen cap from a realplayer file, and this method is faster than figuring it out...

Attachments

Since I don't know how to get a screen cap from a realplayer file, and this method is faster than figuring it out...

Thanks, but sorry it's not the right clip. This is the clip of "captured cop" that the previous posters have said it might be.

If only I remembered where I saw the preview pics.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back