• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for penpals

GratifyGal2012

Hey I am TillatingGal'12. I am new here to this online community.
I want to make some pen-pal friends who love to tickle like I do. I never had an experience with tickling people before except when I was in preschool.:blush I think that my only experience. Is it a bad thing to have a tickle fetish?:scared

Is it a bad thing to have a tickle fetish? Depends. If you're walking around on the beach seeing all them scantly clad bodies walking around, and all you can do is daydream, maybe not. If you can act out your fantasies, well then its fun and pleasure that lasts for hours, with the residual effects lasting the rest of the week.
Coming on here though and asking for pen pals, expect your mailbox to get full to capacity very shortly.
'12 I suspect to mean size 12 feet, which is very delightful. :drool

what would you suggest if I was looking for someone online to tickle, what should I do?

what would you suggest if I was looking for someone online to tickle, what should I do?

I'd say start with people you know and who you're interested in having a relationship with before you resort to working online. At least with them you know what they're like and where you stand with them, and who knows, you could hit the jackpot 😛

I was lucky enough to find a girl who likes me just as much as I like her and is ticklish to boot, so don't lose hope if you don't find somebody, because you're more likely to find them than not.

Nothing wrong with having a tickle fetish, I had one since I was 9 years old. I understand completely. Having an on line tickle "buddy" is fun!

I have problems with knowing what to say when I meet new people? I am about to go to college for the first time. Do you have any ideas on what I should do? Should I wait before I mention anything about a tickle fetish to the new friends I make or no I shouldn't wait?:redface:

Honestly I never told my friends I have tickle fetish, but the fetish told it in my stead. I go to college and I have many girl friends which I started teasing and tickling from day one. Somehow that stuck with my image and now everyone knows it's a part of me they can't go without. If they are your true friends, they will accept you, but take your time and choose wisely.

People truly have honest, insightful and well thought out replies on this site. Rare sight to see on the internet, but very nice 🙂

Unfortunately I never have found a person who wants to do tickling fantasies with me. I had a girlfriend for over 2 years who hated tickling so that kinda sucked for me and now I spend more time on here looking for someone. I'm 20 now, so still young and looking to find the jackpot!

Good luck though, if you live anywhere near Mass maybe we could figure something out even? No pressure obviously. 🙂

Why would a tickle fetish be bad? It's just fun.
For searching for someone to tickle this topic is quite nice even in itself.
As to when to say you have a tickle fetish just go as you feel. You don't have to say it to someone you don't trust. If you feel open about it just say. In other situation it's not their bisnes.

Welcome 🙂

I too have an tickle fetish and I try to keep it hidden from my friends. The only person who knows is my best friend who also has a tickle fetish and will try to attack me whenever i'm in a vulnerable position.

I can understand how you feel. I've been into tickling as long as I can remember, and until the Internet I thought I was alone. I hope you find someone to have fun with, in person and/or online!

It's ok to be upfront with your tickle fetish! I would love to share with you someday.

i believe that tickling as a fetish is fine. personally it may be one of the better ones.but telling people....itdepends on you and those around you.im not one of the lucky ones. the internet is my only safe haven. its rather odd for me otherwise.but i wish you luck and hope all is better for you then me.

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back