• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lora James - - - - Tickle Interview Part 1

I take my first post just to say how wonderfully intelligent she is! I'm definitely not saying other models aren't, but her responses to these little questions seem more thought-out than the usual short answers.

I take my first post just to say how wonderfully intelligent she is! I'm definitely not saying other models aren't, but her responses to these little questions seem more thought-out than the usual short answers.

We agree. And that was completely unrehearsed. Those moments were the first time she saw the questions. We rolled tape, handed her the paper and said "read and reply please."

OMG this woman!! she's too beautiful and classy!! and i've seen the interview! her feet are incredibles, beautiful toes!! please you must tickle her again in the foot stock table with oil!!!!!!!!!! please tickle only her feet in a video!! you can't let her go!!! please

A bump for those unfortunate enough to have missed these free interview downloads.

I wanted to make sure everyone had a chance do download and view this interview, because it's good.

You know, she sounds so intelligent that I wanna have a beer with her and hear what she has to say about the world. But at the same time, I am kind of scared of her. I don't know why (?)
And, yeah, she has the sexiest body and a beautiful face. Interesting character indeed, you don't see that every day in tickling vidoes.

Yeah I agree with both you guys I have a serious things for redheads. I have always thought redheads were just so sexy. She was great and I would love see a clip of her tickled. Let me know if you can get one because she would be fun to see tickled!! Thanks for posting

Yeah I agree with both you guys I have a serious things for redheads. I have always thought redheads were just so sexy. She was great and I would love see a clip of her tickled. Let me know if you can get one because she would be fun to see tickled!! Thanks for posting
Actually there is a clip with her being tickled in it. Just search our clip store for the name Lora and you'll find it.

Oh yeah I saw them. Very nice clips thanks for letting me know where to look. She is a great ticklee and seems to be fun just to be around. Like I said, huge weakness for redheads!!!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back