• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lora-Massage And Tickle, College-M/F

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
I know I've briefly mentioned this on the forum before, but I thought I would post about my tickling experience with Lora during my freshman year of college.
During the first semester of our freshman year, Lora and I lived in the same dorm, with her living on the floor below me. When we met, I tried asking her out, and, while she told me I was nice, she didn't look at me in that way at that time. Neverthless, that didnt mean that there was not a sexual tension, and jealously between us, as every time she looked at, or dated, another guy, I was not happy about it, and she was the same way with me. If I talked to any other girls, she would get very jealous, which eventually led us to have a screaming match in her room one night, because she interrupted me while I was trying to talk to another girl, that I wanted to ask out, by brazenly walking up to me, and, right in front of the other girl, accusing me that I liked a third girl, whom I hardly knew at all, and had no feelings for whatsoever.
Anyhow, now to the tickle. One night, around the time that all this sexual tension between us was going on, I was in Lora's room. She was lying on her bed, face down on the bed, and asked me to give her a massage. Naturally, I was pleased, and immediately began massaging her shoulders, back, and legs. When I got to Lora's feet, she was barefoot, and I pinned her feet down on the bed with my hand, and then with the other hand, attacked her bare soles. Lora squealed hysterically, and pulled her feet away, wiggling her toes like mad, and told me that if I continued to tickle her, I could not massage her anymore. At that point, I was attracted to her, and more into feet than tickling, so, instead of tickling her, I just kept massaging her back, legs, and feet for a while, and didn't do any more tickling. The tickle didnt last very long, and, as I think back on it now, it was probably both playful, and sexual, because of the intense feelings that Lora and I had for each other. We never actually did become "involved", but were good friends for several years. I never got to tickle her again, but the massage and tickle that occurred on that night was great for me.

Mitch

So Lora was her name then?

U should tell them about the other story u told me about. Lol now that one is worth the time to type.

Yes, her name was Lora. You want me to type out the other one? Okay, then, I will, just for you, LOL! It was a gang tickle, and I'll type it out in a new thread.

Mitch

You're welcome, milagros. Glad you enjoyed, my friend.

Mitch

You are most welcome, Untickled1. Glad you enjoyed.

Mitch

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back