• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lorna Introduces Her Girlfriend to UK Tickling! (NYLONS, BARE)

turtleboy2

1st Level Red Feather
Hi folks,

Here's a long preview of several scenes with the very lovely Lorna and her gorgeous real-life girlfriend Bella! It took several goes for Lorna to persuade her partner to come with her on a shoot but finally she did - and it turned out she really enjoyed it! 🙂

It turned into a bit of a role-reversal experience for both girls where the usually dominant Lorna got dominated and tickled by her submissive lover...it freaked her out more than a little, but both girls really enjoyed the whole experience. The funny thing is, both girls have an almost identical laugh so it's pretty hard to tell who's actually laughing at times, although throughout much of it, its both of them, lol!

This is the first time I've ever had a real-life couple at UK Tickling and I hope many of you will enjoy it. The preview contains M/FF and F/F scenes - the M/FF scene is available from www.uktickling.com now!

Preview:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AF8YD26U

Wonderful work as ever. I'm really glad you keep putting out vids to such a high standard. 😀
These two are REALLY cute together! 😀

its that view, i love it when the vids are part pov and the lesbian kissing is incorporated. ps- that curly hair girl is hot! specially her socks!

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back