• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Los Angeles tickling party

Studious_Hustler

Verified
Hi all, my female friend Pusspuss is hosting a tickling party in Glendale (Los Angeles) on Saturday, September 28 from 7-11:00PM. If you're interested or have questions, you're more than welcome to message me here on the TMF.

See full event details and RSVP on the FetLife event page here. Or, for those of you who don't have access to FetLife, read what Pusspuss wrote below:

Howdy, freaks!
This one’s for all the men that want to get tickled!
The curious are also welcome to come hang out!

My fantasy:
I want to tie you to a bed and tickle you while my girlfriend does the same thing to your friend on the other bed. This has been on my mind for a while. With help from event organizer @SnowDey, I’m now able to give it a go. Don’t miss your chance on this one, freaks!

Come socialize and make new kink friends. I will be tickling, if you want to tickle each other, try different techniques, or just watch, we’ll have fun toys to explore and play with. I’m open to all of it!

Do be polite.
Ask for consent.
Don’t touch anyone without permission.
No means NO.

This is for tickling only. If you’re looking for something else, please respect that this one is not for you. There are plenty of other parties around for everyone.
It’s a non-smoking room. Don’t fuck up the room. Respectfully.

Any questions and tickets are available through @SnowDey, send him a message. I will be forwarding any messages I receive to @SnowDey
Thank you and see you soon!

Xoxo,

Pusspuss

I’m looking to do tickling not get tickled
There will likely be some ticketed guests doing the tickling at some point, but it's neither guaranteed nor the focus of this particular event. In your case, I would recommend a different local event, advertised in this recent forum post.

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back