• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Los Angeles Tickling

mike80887

Hello Tickle Community! I am sure there are more spectators than active participants on this forum so to you, spectators, I am specifically talking to you. I am here to seek likeminded women who are also curious about the wonderful world of tickling.

So it’s pretty clear there is a large tickle community out there. Up until a few ears ago, I was skeptical about informing my partners about my tickle fetish. I have now realized that life is short & you should never settle on your happiness. Tickling is an incredible world to experience with others in a respectful manner with proper boundaries and excellent communication. I enjoy both sides of tickling almost equally; this year I discovered how much I enjoy being tickled…yet still prefer being the tickler more.

I am a 30 year old, fit, college educated male who has his adult life well in order. I enjoy being active outdoors, coffee shops, and open for exploring more of the great city of Los Angeles (Just ask!).

I have a genuine passion for tickling and have had just a few meet ups and am seeking more. I am seeking intelligent females within the Los Angeles area who also share this interest for tickling…or is curious & willing to explore more once we get to know each other. However, I hold no expectations (but be quite ticklish lol); just seeking genuine, great conversation and taking things from there.

I know there are more women viewing from a distance than the active ones. So if there are any sincere women who are looking to chat, please feel free to message me or ask me anything. I would love to hear from you! Thank you =)

Sincerely,

Mike

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back