• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Losing my virginity and tickling

1evel

Alright a bit of background context. Until about January/February this year I was a devout Christian. Looking back, I knew I wasn't a Christian really, but I still continued with the lifestyle of it, the camps and conventions the like. I couldn't date a non-christian, for religious reasons, and I was always turned off when a Christian girl I knew would bring up something religious every minute or two in conversation. Because of these two things, I hadn't lost my virginity or even had my first kiss yet, despite the fact I was 24. Long story short, I stopped with the lifestyle officially and wanted to make non-christian friends. This lead me to doing two things:
1. Getting a job at a bartender/glassy at a nightclub/bar in my city's CBD
2. Learning bondage/shibari via Fetlife
For the record, I'm 24, 6'1, long-ish brown hair, and not that bad looking if I do say so myself.

This leads me to the main story:

PART 1:
My first shift was during Mardi Gras, and I was helping pack up at about 3am to 4am. I saw this girl wearing a revealing black top and black fish nets. She was about 5'5, slim, and tanned with black hair. For simplicity's sake, I'll call her Sybil (not too far off her real name). She was making 'horny eyes' towards me for about 10-15 mins (maybe longer when I wasn't looking). There were maybe a handful of people still around and I thought, "Fuck it."

I wrote my number on a napkin and was walking towards her to give it to her before she pulled me in close and started kissing me, which I reciprocated. I had no idea what I was doing, but I'm a fast learner. This went on for about 15 secs. This whole time I'm thinking "Hell Yeah!" Eventually we break off and I put my napkin in her bra.

Later that morning, she texts me saying her name and her confessing the fact that she finds me attractive. We started texting back and forth. I admit to her I am a virgin, but I have a fetish for feet and tickling, which she thinks sounds funny and was curious about it. She replied stating she was extremely ticklish, which proved to be true later on, and that she also jerks around a lot. I replied stating that I could always tie her down and sent photos of my work doing shibari/bondage. She then texted saying she wouldn't mind giving it a try. I ask her to be around next Saturday when I'm working and she said she'd be there. I was over the moon.

Cut to next week, I'm doing a shift collecting glasses in a crowded area and she's there. Because it's crowded, everytime I do a tour of the floor collecting and pass her, we kiss for about 10-15 secs whilst grabbing each other's asses. Later on, we meet up outside after my shift and we go to a secluded bench in a back alley. I sit down, she sits on my lap side on and we start kissing again. I use my right hand unbutton and unzip her shorts and start rubbing her, with my left hand on her waist, which leads to her moaning, and trying to push my fingers inside her. Again, no idea what I'm doing, but I go along with it. As I'm fingering her, faster and faster, she starts breathing harder and faster, but just before she climaxes, I slow down.

"Don't stop," she whispered in my ear, "Please, please, please."

"My fingers are getting sore," I replied, "I want to use my other ones now"

"Alright, just hurry up baby."This was the first time someone had called me an affection nickname like this, and I was enjoying it!

"Sure!" I then start using my left hand to tickle her belly and ribs. I was squeezing her sides and kneading her belly.

"NONONONONO!" She started wriggling in my lap and curling up trying to get away, but she couldn't. "PLEHEHEHEHEEEEESSSS!" But I didn't stop. I took out my right hand and started squeezing her knees. She then started kicking and flaying in my lap. She was giggling and laughing the whole time with the most beautiful sound I had ever heard! I started slowing down, but not stopping entirely.

"Youhohohoho are sohoho mehehean!" Sybil asked with the sexiest smile I had ever seen!

"Mean," I replied, "You sound like you're enjoying youself!".

"Thahahat's because I cahahahan't control it you arharaharsole!" she said.

I then started to slowly finger her again, to which she immediately stopped giggling, laughing and smiling, and started moaning and bitting her bottom lip. Throughout the next 5-10 minutes I fingered her with my right hand while gently stroking her belly and ribs with my left. The best part of this was that she was kissing me and every now and again she giggled and squirmed, but never tried to leave. Her belly was so smooth and it jerked everytime I went near her belly button. During this time, she turn slightly and started using her left hand rub my very obvious erection and her right hand to grab my neck.

A few moments later, I saw an evil glint in her eye and she started tickling my neck. I wasn't expecting this and immediately twitched and snorted.
I asked her if she lived nearby, which she said she did and invited me over. She laughed at this and then dove both her hands into my belly and went crazy. She was kneed, twisting, scratching and stroking my upperbody. And I loved it. I was twitching, giggling and snorting, trying not to buck her off! She then rotated her body, sitting on my lap completely facing me and started rubbing her pelvis against my erection whilst tickling me!

"I can see what you get out of this!" Sybil tease. "Kitchie kitchie coo!" At this point a stranger was walking near us and I immediately grabbed her arms and pulled her close. She saw the man approaching before I asked the most important question of the night: "Do you live nearby?"

NOTE: This is just part 1 and I'll write part 2 later on!

Alright a bit of background context. Until about January/February this year I was a devout Christian. Looking back, I knew I wasn't a Christian really, but I still continued with the lifestyle of it, the camps and conventions the like. I couldn't date a non-christian, for religious reasons, and I was always turned off when a Christian girl I knew would bring up something religious every minute or two in conversation. Because of these two things, I hadn't lost my virginity or even had my first kiss yet, despite the fact I was 24. Long story short, I stopped with the lifestyle officially and wanted to make non-christian friends. This lead me to doing two things:
1. Getting a job at a bartender/glassy at a nightclub/bar in my city's CBD
2. Learning bondage/shibari via Fetlife
For the record, I'm 24, 6'1, long-ish brown hair, and not that bad looking if I do say so myself.

This leads me to the main story:

PART 1:
My first shift was during Mardi Gras, and I was helping pack up at about 3am to 4am. I saw this girl wearing a revealing black top and black fish nets. She was about 5'5, slim, and tanned with black hair. For simplicity's sake, I'll call her Sybil (not too far off her real name). She was making 'horny eyes' towards me for about 10-15 mins (maybe longer when I wasn't looking). There were maybe a handful of people still around and I thought, "Fuck it."

I wrote my number on a napkin and was walking towards her to give it to her before she pulled me in close and started kissing me, which I reciprocated. I had no idea what I was doing, but I'm a fast learner. This went on for about 15 secs. This whole time I'm thinking "Hell Yeah!" Eventually we break off and I put my napkin in her bra.

Later that morning, she texts me saying her name and her confessing the fact that she finds me attractive. We started texting back and forth. I admit to her I am a virgin, but I have a fetish for feet and tickling, which she thinks sounds funny and was curious about it. She replied stating she was extremely ticklish, which proved to be true later on, and that she also jerks around a lot. I replied stating that I could always tie her down and sent photos of my work doing shibari/bondage. She then texted saying she wouldn't mind giving it a try. I ask her to be around next Saturday when I'm working and she said she'd be there. I was over the moon.

Cut to next week, I'm doing a shift collecting glasses in a crowded area and she's there. Because it's crowded, everytime I do a tour of the floor collecting and pass her, we kiss for about 10-15 secs whilst grabbing each other's asses. Later on, we meet up outside after my shift and we go to a secluded bench in a back alley. I sit down, she sits on my lap side on and we start kissing again. I use my right hand unbutton and unzip her shorts and start rubbing her, with my left hand on her waist, which leads to her moaning, and trying to push my fingers inside her. Again, no idea what I'm doing, but I go along with it. As I'm fingering her, faster and faster, she starts breathing harder and faster, but just before she climaxes, I slow down.

"Don't stop," she whispered in my ear, "Please, please, please."

"My fingers are getting sore," I replied, "I want to use my other ones now"

"Alright, just hurry up baby."This was the first time someone had called me an affection nickname like this, and I was enjoying it!

"Sure!" I then start using my left hand to tickle her belly and ribs. I was squeezing her sides and kneading her belly.

"NONONONONO!" She started wriggling in my lap and curling up trying to get away, but she couldn't. "PLEHEHEHEHEEEEESSSS!" But I didn't stop. I took out my right hand and started squeezing her knees. She then started kicking and flaying in my lap. She was giggling and laughing the whole time with the most beautiful sound I had ever heard! I started slowing down, but not stopping entirely.

"Youhohohoho are sohoho mehehean!" Sybil asked with the sexiest smile I had ever seen!

"Mean," I replied, "You sound like you're enjoying youself!".

"Thahahat's because I cahahahan't control it you arharaharsole!" she said.

I then started to slowly finger her again, to which she immediately stopped giggling, laughing and smiling, and started moaning and bitting her bottom lip. Throughout the next 5-10 minutes I fingered her with my right hand while gently stroking her belly and ribs with my left. The best part of this was that she was kissing me and every now and again she giggled and squirmed, but never tried to leave. Her belly was so smooth and it jerked everytime I went near her belly button. During this time, she turn slightly and started using her left hand rub my very obvious erection and her right hand to grab my neck.

A few moments later, I saw an evil glint in her eye and she started tickling my neck. I wasn't expecting this and immediately twitched and snorted.
I asked her if she lived nearby, which she said she did and invited me over. She laughed at this and then dove both her hands into my belly and went crazy. She was kneed, twisting, scratching and stroking my upperbody. And I loved it. I was twitching, giggling and snorting, trying not to buck her off! She then rotated her body, sitting on my lap completely facing me and started rubbing her pelvis against my erection whilst tickling me!

"I can see what you get out of this!" Sybil tease. "Kitchie kitchie coo!" At this point a stranger was walking near us and I immediately grabbed her arms and pulled her close. She saw the man approaching before I asked the most important question of the night: "Do you live nearby?"

NOTE: This is just part 1 and I'll write part 2 later on!
What happens next, curious minds want to know

Hell yea brother! It doesn't matter if your 15 (like I was) or mid 20's (like u is) that first piece o' tail , you'll remember forever! Lol

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back