• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lost my wallet

renny

TMF Regular
God, what a shitty feeling. There wasn't money in it, which was a relief, but it's such a fucking hassle to get all those cards replaced. And I need one of those cards to eat, it's my student ID for the dining hall. Sorry, I just needed to tell somebody. I hope I can find it, if it hasn't been stolen.

Renny....Be sure you contact every card provider to let them know. Otherwise, you may end up with some outrageous bills. Good luck!

Ann

thanks for your conecern, ann, but right after i posted this thread, i found my wallet in my suitemate's room. sweet relief!

this happened to me once..

I remember a few years ago I lost my wallet. Me and my g/f at the time looked everywhere. We litereally searched almost every inch of the apartment and even my mom looked for it all over the house where I was before we went home.

After getting everything replaced I found it in a pair of jeans I took off and threw behind my bed without thinking.

When we went to the Superbowl Gathering in Albany, I lost my wallet...lol. Seems I left it behind, laying on the couch, in the lobby of Njjen's Apt. building. I didn't realize it until we got to the store to buy supplies for the gathering, some 15 minute drive away. After searching Pete's van without any success, I realized what I must have done, and while Jen and I went to do the shopping, Pete and Dj drove all the way back to Jen's apt to track down my wallet. Fortunately, an honest person found it lying in the lobby and turned it into the apt. manager (money included...and I had several hundred dollars in it). Talk about breathing a sigh of relief!!!

Mimi 🙂

My sister once left her wallet in a bus station of all places! She was flying out to Italy later that day - boy was she stressed. 🙁 Amazingly an old lady found it and handed it into a police station. It even still had the £70 still in it! It's at times like those that some of my faith in society returns. 🙂

Ayesha.

I have a wallet, but I've never lost it. So I really don't know what you all went through...

After thinking about that last post, I realized that fate is now obligated to make me lose my wallet in the next week. I'll keep you guys posted.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back