• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lost one of my jobs yesterday

Slaver123

TMF Master
Maybe it's the economy. Had a part time pizza delivery job, manager gave my hours to someone who "needed them more" cause he has a wife and kid....

Ummmmmm so MY survival doesn't matter????

This is a low-class establishment in every way. Half the people there are living caricatures; hot-tempered cooks, "dirty old man" manager who hires all young blonde chicks, coke-head single moms who fly off the handle at anything, cut-throat owner with zero personality...

..... and of course the "failed musician in his 30s who delivers pizza" (me)

I am sorry that this happened to you. The economy is very bad and many have been negatively affected. I actually just returned to work Monday after a lengthy layoff. Best of luck to you.

Losing a source of income sucks. Working at a shit gig sucks worse (been there, done that). Lose those losers, at your earliest convenience!

Sorry to hear, sir.
Hope you find something new in good time.

Sorry to be informed of that.
But keep your head over di water. Things will have to get better, no?

Is that the reason he gave to you? If he did that is illegal and you need to report it. Is it a franchise?

Yes, that's the reason he gave. Two other guys had more hours than me (I was only there one day a week) and they were "begging for more hours" so he gave my only shift to a guy with "a wife and kid to support"

Had no idea that was illegal, but doesn't suprise me. You wouldn't believe the illegal crap that goes on at some pizza places....especially this one...

If it's a privately held biz, like a family biz, probably isn't illegal; not entirely fair, but I've been there way back when I got out of college and there were no jobs in my field. If you're not family, you're on the outside.

just forget it and keep rolling; there are probably other places in your area where you can do the same job and be appreciated.

yeah, I've already replaced it. Wish I could list all the illegal stuff they did, though... witholding of paychecks, sexual harassment, etc etc etc

Oh, I did the "knight in shining denim" thing; caught the piece-o-crap with his hand inappropriately placed on a female coworker- didn't come to blows, but that dude was never a problem again....

Well good for you but are you going to do it this time and protect your rights?If so you should seek the legal advice of a lawyer.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back