• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lottery winner still collecting food stamps

man, im with ya. makes me sick when i see utter scum like this pulling shit off to this nature (AND getting away with it openly). the stupid bitch owns 2 houses and she's collecting to begin with???? sell one of the houses! it's people like this that need to be wiped off this planet in a slow, painful manor.:2guns::2guns::2guns::2guns::2guns::2guns::2guns::2guns:

Now now you guys...a bit harsh aren't we? She's probably in shock and doesn't realize just how much money she's won...

Winning the lottery is all about luck and luck only...i don't think i'd feel right if i received money in such a way.

Now now you guys...a bit harsh aren't we? She's probably in shock and doesn't realize just how much money she's won...

Winning the lottery is all about luck and luck only...i don't think i'd feel right if i received money in such a way.

Did you see her? She said, and I quote "they kept mailing me food stamp checks, so I just figured since I"m not working it was okay to accept the free money." Clearly she knew what she was doing. She's white trash. She's clearly a scumbag.

*Also, No shit she wasn't working! She just won a million dollars! It's not like she would've had a job even if she didn't win it since she wasn't working before.

Did you see her? She said, and I quote "they kept mailing me food stamp checks, so I just figured since I"m not working it was okay to accept the free money." Clearly she knew what she was doing. She's white trash.

This exactly

I've spent all my hate on the 1% who are the reason poverty exists in the first place, so I have nothing left to spend on anybody poor, no matter what color their skin is, and how lucky they got. So, I apologize to nobody when I say "right on!" if anybody can "scam" this "system" and get away with it.

Too bad she got caught. Ah well...

I've spent all my hate on the 1% who are the reason poverty exists in the first place, so I have nothing left to spend on anybody poor, no matter what color their skin is, and how lucky they got. So, I apologize to nobody when I say "right on!" if anybody can "scam" this "system" and get away with it.

Okay, so people like my girlfriend, whose husband abandoned her and her child, can't collect welfare because her car is worth more than 8grand, and you have pieces of shit that win the lottery and still scam the system. Then you have people that come on here and say "right on!" in regards to scamming the system after winning the lottery??? Damn, some people on here are f***ed up!

Dood, calm down. There's fucked up people out there, deal with it.

Are you calling me fucked up??? I don't even know anything about this story...how did she scam the system??? How can you cheat at a lottery ticket?

btw i never said go her...or right on...god i never say right on....groan.

isabeau, he was talking about the above

O silly me...well i'm sure the food stamp system will catch on...or at least i hope they do...she must be dumb as shit not to realize how much money she's won...

O silly me...well i'm sure the food stamp system will catch on...or at least i hope they do...she must be dumb as shit not to realize how much money she's won...

LOL....okay I see you read the link :stickout . Yeah, when I first read your original post I was like, "Wow, she is being really, really understanding." A million, pre-taxed, isn't even all that much money to win if you aren't careful with it. Going out and buying 2 houses and a new car are probably not the wisest investments. She's a fine example of the "lotto curse," where the person overspends their winnings and winds up worse off than before. Oh well, based on her attempt to scam welfare all I can say is: "Karma is a bitch."

Last edited:
Okay, so people like my girlfriend, whose husband abandoned her and her child, can't collect welfare because her car is worth more than 8grand, and you have pieces of shit that win the lottery and still scam the system. Then you have people that come on here and say "right on!" in regards to scamming the system after winning the lottery??? Damn, some people on here are f***ed up!

If by "some people" you meant me, then at least have the balls to call me out directly.

I still stand by what I said.

It's unfortunate that your gf can't collect welfare, because she has a car. That's messed up. I hear that in order to qualify for welfare, you have to basically live like an animal, without any dignity.

But that's not this woman's fault.

That's a flaw in the system itself. If the lady had given up the food-stamps, and not made the local paper, would that have made your gf (or anybody from the 99% for that matter) a few bucks richer? Hell no!

People aren't f**ed up. The system is. And who controls the system? Certainly not Ms-down-on-her-luck-suddenly-won-the-lottery. Heck, can you blame her? We don't know what kind of life she's been through. It's easy to judge people while sitting in front of a computer on the Internet.

I hope your gf finds her way to solid ground. It's sad to hear anybody go through rough times. So if we get the occasional story of a poor-schmo winning the lottery, and still manages to get some free food, I say more power to them. I wish there were more stories like hers...

/woosah!

Last edited:
If by "some people" you meant me, then at least have the balls to call me out directly.

I still stand by what I said.

It's unfortunate that your gf can't collect welfare, because she has a car. That's messed up. I hear that in order to qualify for welfare, you have to basically live like an animal, without any dignity.

But that's not this woman's fault.

That's a flaw in the system itself. If the lady had given up the food-stamps, and not made the local paper, would that have made your gf (or anybody from the 99% for that matter) a few bucks richer? Hell no!

People aren't f**ed up. The system is. And who controls the system? Certainly not Ms-down-on-her-luck-suddenly-won-the-lottery. Heck, can you blame her? We don't know what kind of life she's been through. It's easy to judge people while sitting in front of a computer on the Internet.

I hope your gf finds her way to solid ground. It's sad to hear anybody go through rough times. So if we get the occasional story of a poor-schmo winning the lottery, and still manages to get some free food, I say more power to them. I wish there were more stories like hers...

/woosah!

I clearly meant you jackass.

I clearly meant you jackass.

Dood be open to other people's opinions, just because you don't agree with is opinion doesn't give you the right to condemn him. I'm not saying that I agree with him but he has every right to express his opinion just like you did when you began this thread. If you're not going to at least have a open mind about other peoples thoughts on this subject then don't post it.

Can't we all just get along, and tickle each other senseless? 😛

From TT Guidelines said:
We take the "be polite" rule very seriously! We do not tolerate any rudeness.

While healthy debating and freedom of opinion are allowed and encouraged here, verbal attacks and rudeness are not. That goes especially for you, Rivers.

Any more of this, and I'm locking the topic. Otherwise, let the courteous debate commence from this post onward.

DarthGrinn hit it right on the head, what she is doing maybe not be morally correct in some views but it isn't illegal either, she hasn't done a thing a wrong. The system that gives aid is so flawed that the moment she won and collected was the the moment she should have been cut off from aid.

But she wasn't, it's so bad they now have to pass a bill so now lottery winners are cut from aid, what should of been in place at the get go.

I don't blame her one bit for using the system in her favor, to stabilize and support what she has,We also don't know anything about her and what she's gone through, we only know what she won and she lives in a area were everyone is on some form of aid.

It's easy to judge others from where were at, especially when we don't get what we want while others do. I was also denied aid caused by a misunderstanding when I needed it most, but it's not this lady's fault or what she's doing, it's the way aid is given and taken away that is at fault and this story instead of people raging at her should be taking a real good look at are aid and how it's being used and work on better ways to correct and fix it.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back