• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Louisville, KY--25F Ler seeking Lee

phoray

I've decided I'm too busy learning and practicing the art of erotic hypnosis to be picking up tickle dates at the moment. So unless you're a Lee who also happens to have a hypno fetish, pass me by for now. I'll be back when I'm ready.

I am a tickler only. I am not ticklish at all.

I'm still kind of new to tickling. I've had three total experiences , two of which were very enjoyable. Love to tickle torture someone until they beg me to stop and like playing with the idea that it could be used as breath play if I find a ticklish enough lee.

Not willing to travel. Don't care what gender you are. Won't have sex with you.

Only open to meeting tickle fetishists capable of talking to me on a human level. If you can't stop talking about tickling long enough for me to get to know you, it's never going to happen.

M.E.

Last edited:
Willing to talk over phone rather than physical meetings but I reserve the right to decide not.to.play if you are not what you said you were prior to meeting.

I would also not invite someone into my home or my friend's BDSM basement; making it a requirement for you to rent a hotel room if we decide to.play.

M.E.

I am fluffyoctopi on fetlife. Not much of a profile but there is a pic. Would love to be tickle tortured! Usually the tickler but crave merciless tickling. pm on here or fetlife. sorry doing this on a phone.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back