• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Love my new job f/ff Stockings

Loves2Tickl

This is my 1st story on the TT if you like it please let me know if part 2 should follow. Hope you all Like it

Our story begins with Nikki she is 26 years old 5'8" tall weighs 118 lbs with
long brown hair with blue eyes. Nikki started her new job at the law firm of
Adamo and Reed she was happy to have th job since she always wanted to be a lawer. today Nikki was to meet with her first client, She didnt know much about her client except that it was a woman in her mid thirtes .

Nikki was home getting ready for her meeting. she had picked out her outfit
and was getting dressed she chose a navy blue skirt that went just past her knee a crisp white blouse navy blue bra and panties with navy thigh high stockings . to finish her outfit off she choose her new navy blue high heel boots that went to the knee. after getting dressed she put her hair back in a tight pony tail then sat on the edge of her bed and pulled on her new boots, grabed her brief case and headed out the door .

When Nikki arrived at her office she told her assisstent to bring her a cup of coffe and a bagel .
Her Assisstent Bridget rolled her eyes and thought to her self she could have asked insted of telling me to do it . Bridget got to her feet and headed to get the coffe and bagel .

Nikki steped into her office and sat in her chair and started going over her new clints file , Her new clients name was Sylvia she was 35 years old and
was fileing for a divorce form her husband.

Bridget was headed to Nikkis office with the coffe and bagel Bridget was in her early twenties and had black hair and green eyes with an olive complextion, Today Bridget choose to wear a short Black skirt with a lite pink blouse with black stockings and black high heels. Bridget knocked on Nikkis door and went in , that took long enuff said nikki I am so sorry the bagel guy just came , thinking to herself again wow it only took five minuites what a bitch .

Nikki told her to put the items down and to get her the rest of the file for her new client .

Bridget left the office to get it . As Nikki read the file she had she learned that her client Sylvia was married to a very welthty man her in Chicago who was always cheating on her, Bridget knocked on the door and brought in the file, Nikki asked what time Sylvia was coming Bridget told her at 11:30 ..

well we have about an hour Nikki walked over the the couch in her office and sat she told Bridget to set and take notes, Bridget sat next to Nikki and crossed her legs Nikki said that is a very perty shoe you are wearing Thank you said Bridget what size are they seven and a half i also wear a seven and a half are they comfortable oh yes very woud you mind if I try them on ?
I guess not, could you help me get my boots off while i read this file sure said Bridget, Bridget got off the couch and knelt down infornt of Nikki my these are very verty boots you are wearing may i try them on yes please do but you cant try them on as long as I am still wearing them. I am sorry Bridget reached for Nikkis left booted foot and and slowly unziped it and pulled it off her foot makeing it seam like an accident Bridget made sure to rake her long nails over the stocking sloe of Nikkis foot Nikki let out a giggle and pulled her foot away hey that tickles I ma so sorry said Bridget Nikki put her left foot down on the floor and Bridget lifted the right boot and again slowly unzipped it and as she was pulling it off again she let her nails drag across Nikkis stocking sole Nikki Giggled again but harder this time and said i told you that tickles and my feet are very Ticklish again I am sorry Bridget said would you like me to put my heels on you ? Yes said Nikki Bridget took off her own heels and placed them on Nikkis feet Nikki looked up and said they are so warm
oh i just took them off thats why Bridget picked up the boots and placed them on her own feet these Heels are comfy Nikki said see I told you your boots are warm and perty comfy aswell . Bridget wiggled her toes in the boots you Bridget has always loved Boots and has always had a major foot fetish she thought to herself again Nikki has such perty feet but i cant make out what color her toes are painted . And there so ticklish , Nikki told Bridget to go out and get her a pair of heels just like hers in black, navy and brown after lunch. but for now take these off and massage my feet while i read this. Yes Bridget no longer cared how rude Nikki was earlier all she could think about was rubbing and maybe tickling those sexy feet of her boss . As Bridget Removed the right Heel again she tickled Nikkis foot and Nikki Began to laugh and pulled her foot away Bridget removed the left heel and held the ankle and started to tickle Nikkis stocking coverd foot Nikki laughing and trying to pull her foot free said I told you my feet are very ticklish but i dont have time to play. Bridget was shocked Nikki Didnt realy protest to the tickling but simply said i dont have time, could this mean that Nikki liked to be tickled, Hmmmm wondered Bridget so she rubbed Nikkis feet for about 20 minuites and had to ask I dont mean to bother you but i have been trying to make out the colors of your toes but i cant see tru the navy stockings.
Oh they are painted a dark red .

Oh you only have about 10 minutes before you appt gets here, oh good now put my boots back on and go to wait at your desk yes said Bridget .

Bridget unzipped the boots she was still wearing and placed them back on Nikkis feet making sure to tickle as they went on, after zipping up nikkis boots bridget got to her feet put her own heels back on and went to her desk.
About ten minuites went by and this gorgus women walked up to bridget and said I have an 11:30 with Nikki Stone my name is Sylvia Kiddmen yes mam please have a seat and i will let miss stone know your here, thank you said Sylvia .

Mrs Kiddmen is here to see you, please send her in, yes mam you can go in now would you like something to drink yes would love a cup of tea ill bring it right in Bridget showed Sylvia in to Nikkis office looking at everything she was wearing . Sylvia had on a tan skirt brown blouse and tan jacket with brown high heeled boots and chocalate colored stockings Sylvia was about 5' 6" 120 lbs with red hair hazel eyes and a peaches and cream complextion . you must be Mrs Kiddmen
I am Nikki Stone I love your boots said Nikki thank you sylvia said but they are killing me . I will be right back with your tea mrs kiddmen would you like somthing miss stone yes tea would be fine . as Nikki and Sylvia sat and talked about her divorice Nikki told her you know my assistint gives a great foot massage if youd like one, oh my that would be great if you think she would massage mine for me. Oh I know she will when Bridget came back with the tea Nikki looked at her and said Bridget Mrs Kiddmen's boots are killing her would you take them off of her and massage her feet? yes mam right away
Bridget knelt down and picked up sylvias left boot and unzipped it as she was pulling it off she thought wow two sexy women and foot rubs all in less then an hour I love my new boss. as she pulled it off she let her long nails drag across the sole of sylvias stocking foot sylvia laughed rightaway and pulled her foot away oh I forgot to warn you Bridget is some what of a tickler. just caught me by suprise is all i kind of enjoy having my feet tickled oh do you really i love to have mine tickled said Nikki, Bridget couldnt beleive what she was hearing so as she was unzipping the right boot she looked up and saw Sylvia watching her she slowly pulled the boot off and started to tickle the brown stocking foot, Sylvia giggled and laughed but didnt pull her foot away
she even placed her left foot in reach for Bridget to tickle that one aswell.

Nikki looked on and started rubbing ber right booted foot along Bridgets right hip as if to say what about me .

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back