• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Love seeing shoes of the 'lee in frame of the camera

Vellication86

I've noticed over the years that I particularly like when I see the ticklee's shoes tucked away neatly somewhere (almost nearly out of frame sometimes of the video.) In my head, I can almost picture them taking off their shoes right before they get tied down to whatever table or bed they're on, their feet still probably warm and sensitive from being enclosed in shoes on the way over to the shoot. And not a scripted thing either.. it's so much hotter to me when the shoes weren't purposely left there but just as coincidence

That's such an interesting observation. I think I feel the same way, though maybe didn't come to the full realization until I read your message. I like appreciating subtle cues in general, and how they impact my feelings and perceptions. I think the shoe thing almost tells a story of implied progression where you can almost visualize when the lee was much more "safe and secure" in their unbound fully dressed state, to when they are now exposed, trapped, and maximally vulnerable. The vulnerability feels much stronger when you have a mental state to contrast the current situation to.

Other little things I like that remind me of this, whether in video or reality, are:
  • Observing the actual tying or cuffing of the lee before the tickling begins, especially watching that change of expression when the last cuff is fastened.
  • When the lee tries to have a conversation during the session to try and distract the tickler and get relief.
  • When some of the bondage, such as a cuff, comes loose and for a short moment you get an idea of how much the lee can't take it.
  • Like the shoe thing, the same with socks or other articles of clothing. It's nice to watch them being removed as well.

I've noticed over the years that I particularly like when I see the ticklee's shoes tucked away neatly somewhere (almost nearly out of frame sometimes of the video.) In my head, I can almost picture them taking off their shoes right before they get tied down to whatever table or bed they're on, their feet still probably warm and sensitive from being enclosed in shoes on the way over to the shoot. And not a scripted thing either.. it's so much hotter to me when the shoes weren't purposely left there but just as coincidence
I love it too! I also love it when a Lee is in the stocks or some kind of bondage and her shoes/socks/nylons are purposely place in the stocks near her. Like, the protection they provide from the tickling is so close but infinite distance away!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/24/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back