• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Love story

ticklebug101

1st Level Red Feather
Hey folks. I'm writing a love story to, if it's good enough, enter it into a contest in a writing magazine. I need some opinions. What would all of you want to happen in a love story? I need to know what people want to read about. I know boy meets girl is probably the most classic story ever told, they meet, fall in love but what else? It's still very much a work in progress, so feedback would be very much appriciated. Thanks folks
Bug 🙂

OOh, I've been watching too many high school musical moves and s disney movies, but one of them can be a geek and the other popular?

Rivalry! There must be rivary! How can love blossom if not for rivalry? lol. But seriously, isnt that what sells books nowaday? Twilight would be a prime example.

Yeah starkiller but I want to have my own original ideas ya know? I would hate for it to look like I was trying to take credit for other people's work.

It wouldnt be taking credit. Unless you made it about vampires and wolves. (I refuse to acknowledge them as werewolves lol). Love rivalry is a plot device thats been used since man first learned to write stories. Shakespeare, Homer, F Scott Fitzgerald, Alexandre Dumas, Jane Austen, Dickens: All these famous writers used plot devices like love rivalry. Your story should be your own, but its never bad to learn from successful authors of the past.

Yeah I know, it's worth doing reaserch. That's what this thread is for, to see what people wanna see in a story. Thanks.

Rivalry always seems to play out, don't they? lmao, maybe involve rivalry with the whole I'm into live action role playing scenario. Muahaha. Sorry, computer is back to normal, so me = hyper.

hi i read your post and though i could help a bit.but i tend to type alot from thinking seriously on such,so here i go.

since rivalry work you can go with that but you can make the twist like such:the two guys nerds make a bet to get a certain girl that is normally out of their league, but figure due to her normally nice nature they have a shot at atleast getting close. the problem? they try everything they read in books and online at see other guys do and still fail horribly.but she so nice (although clueless) to them that they start to try more.but one wonders if he just tries to introduce her a bit to his hobbies maybe it could work as well. now i could go on but then i would be writing the story.you can pretty much go anywhere with this:betrayal,fighting,causal, schemes,shame,heartbreak, its all there.

Hehe, you do realize that there's already story right? You should go read it. It's called First Post in the non-tickling section of the story. XD After reading that, then you can come back with some ideas XD

Either way Bugs, I frigging love your story and I hope you finish it soon 🙂

Thanks Amber but it's not done yet. I'm still playing with it to see what works and what dosen't. It's still a work in progress. Hey, do you think I should leave the dream scene in there or is it too lame? lol lemme know.

You're welcome bugs, I know it is still a work in progress. XD As for the dream scene, well it depends. I like it, but you're right. It is completely random from the rest of the story. Do you plan on doing something else based on that dream? Like, maybe there's a certain theme night at your dungeons thing based on dragons? Hmmm, I don't know. I guess she could just have a random dream. XD

I was thinking about it, but the idea is still cooking, it's not developed enough yet to put on paper.

Well, until you know for sure, I guess just keep the dream maybe put aside? Hmm on a different document maybe?

Yeah I guess that could work. Maybe make a deleted scenes document. That way if I need any of them, I can go back to where they're saved and just copy and paste em in.

Exactly. XD See, all good writers should have extra documents of things they're not sure about their stories. True, most of my stories were on my old laptop before it crashed, so I've got no original copies of those ><

That's ok. When you loose stuff, it's a chance to get the imagination working again and try out some new ideas.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back