• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

lovemaking personal question for all involved so beware

cletus-factor

TMF Expert
I'm 4th year at the college and I've never had a girl in a tickling situation, nor do I dream of lovemaking and tickling sharing the same bed. In fact I don't even know if I could overcome my tickling obsession and make love to a woman.

Any comments from any psychologists or people in general would be much appreciated.

Anybody else who would like to submit there own problems or innovations on this topic feel welcome.

I'm just wondering if there is a way to do it.

Thanks.

Cletus-Factor.

cletus said:
I'm 4th year at the college and I've never had a girl in a tickling situation, nor do I dream of lovemaking and tickling sharing the same bed. In fact I don't even know if I could overcome my tickling obsession and make love to a woman.

Any comments from any psychologists or people in general would be much appreciated.

Anybody else who would like to submit there own problems or innovations on this topic feel welcome.

I'm just wondering if there is a way to do it.

Thanks.

Cletus-Factor.

A way to do what? You haven't asked a question.

Kalamos said:
Overcoming his obsession, I suppose...

So the basic question is "how do I overcome my tickling obsession"? You came to a tickling forum to find out how to overcome a tickling fetish? I think I am confused here.

I think his question is ill-phrased, but made sense nonetheless.

If I understand well, his problem is: his fetish for tk is overwhelming, and he fears he couldn't make love to a women at all.

To him tickling is a substitute to sex - and probably feels weird about this.

Someone should tell him it's normal for most to be afraid of sex - and his tickling fetish is actually a plus, a resource to be called upon when dealing with a real girl.

Just an advice, though, Cletus: steer clear of girls over-anxious to make sex.
They won't give you time enough to explore your fetish and will just go straight to the point.
Try and build a relationship, since if you need to incorporate tk into your sexual life, you need some cooperation from your partner.

Well... I suppose an advice like that could work, for starters... 😀

Reg's and good luck!

-> Squirmer30

Hehehe, might even work!
But for Cletus might be too much! 😀

It's not always simple to collect your guts and go to the girl/woman/creature you like, tickle her and then tell her "now let's make sex".

And if he considers tickling as a substitute to sex, even the idea of tickling a woman might embarass him. 😀

Truth is, some girls/women/creatures/corporal beings actually like to be tickled. And some of them can even think of it as foreplays or an alternative to full sex.

Just being casual and keep in mind reactions is a good strategy.

If they tickle you back playfully, they probably like you...

Good luck Cletus... 😉

I've tickled all my couples/partners. I sometimes did begin just kidding as play. Anothers only tickled her and watch her answer. With anothers only tickled a bit meanwhile we maked love. Just try, without fear, remember don't force your partner, be smart and patient.

-> Squirmer30

Ya know what? You're a "sagoma"! 😀 😀 😀

Couldn't stop chuckling.
There's actually a comedian in italy saying those things- and you're quite close to it. Almost better! 😀

Oh gee... that was hilarious.

That's why I keep coming to the tickle theater. It's the unexpected laughing factor! 😀 😀 😀

Thanks a bunch to those who responded

I did do a horrible job of phrasing my question, and I'm an English major. But Kalamos cleared it up, and many thanks to him.

It's not that I have low self-esteem, but just around women so far, but that's growing with such speed it's almost blinding.

I guess the only other thing I might ask some experienced people is this:
about what percentage of girls do you suppose would let me tickle them?

Other than that it's just finding someone with my interests.

And I'm an italian sergeant...

No, just J/k. 😀 😀 😀

A percentage you ask? I'd say 45% will let you tickle them once or twice, playfully. 25% might even let you do that thrice. 15% will let you get intimate with it - and around 5-10% will let you incorporate it in sexual interlude.

Why 45%? It's just a statistic. About half ppl we meet actually like us.
Since some of them will dislike tickling - and you won't probably tickle women you don't like [or who don't like you] - I'd say you'd lose a 5%.

Tickling is not mainstream, so few of them will let you have a go more than a couple of times, without proper persuasion.

Since tickling is usually considered a kind of joke, prank or play, a lower share of them will accept it in a sexual way.

And only a smaller percentage will be actually turned on ONLY by it.

If you meet 100 girls in your life, you should find at least 5 who actually like being tickled. Not bad, all in all.

😉 😉 😉

Good luck!

Nah, it's just I've lived it myself. 😉

I've been in your shoes, trying to cough up [or gulp down...] that lump in my throat and gather my guts and wits to ask the fatal question:

"fancy a tickle?"

😀

So far, I haven't been that unlucky. 🙂

Well i should simply say be a little patient and nice but do not forgot your kinkyness - it helps in some cases - 🙂
I found the main question clear but thanx to mr K anyway and once again 😀 😀
......oh forgot the percentage ratios : ok if you meet just one girl and she likes ticking it's 100 per cent......great LOL but rare - would say about 50 per cent if lucky 🙂

Yeah, luck is an issue here.
And being just casual and natural about it helps too.

😀

Kalamos said:
Yeah, luck is an issue here.
And being just casual and natural about it helps too.
😀

Righteness level : high 🙂

... Dunno what "righteness" is meant to be, but I agree with you in any case! 😀 😀 😀

🙂

Kalamos said:
... Dunno what "righteness" is meant to be, but I agree with you in any case! 😀 😀 😀

🙂

Or highly right if you want K 🙂 ah vocabulary 😀 - nonetheless i think that rightness is.......hem right 🙄
All right !!

-> alf

😀 😀 😀

You are splitting my sides, man. 🙂

Aw blasted english! Years spent at school learning it - and when I finally get to use it, real people speak differently!!! 😀 😀 😀

Oh well.

Hmm, You know, I had the same problem! I love tickling so much, that sex never seemed that big to me. It's this damned internet thing, showing tickling in the same manner that others view sex, therefore creating a substitute. I've really never gotten over it. I've always perferred tickling over sex, and I probably always will. I've coped with it though, by slowly incorporating sex into tickling. 🙂 It's pretty much what people here do to get their partners into tickling. I started out with tickling, then bondage, then started involving sexual activities with it, such as fondaling. Eventually, I worked up to sex. It's fun and all, but hey, it's not a tickling susbstitue. (yet 🙂)

Hope that that helps

Oh goodness: he incorporated sex into tickling!!!
[not the other thing around!]

🙂

He's a TRUE blue ribbon tk fetishist. 🙂

I told ya, it's this internet, got me all screwed up 😛 Since the internet started up with all these pics and movies when I was in that "age of discovery"(lol) I've been thinking of tickling instead of sex! I should write a book on how the internet is scewing up current and future gererations by making fetish material more easily avalible than boobie magazines! I will put in a request...no, scratch that...a DEMAND to all national governments to make boobie magazines avalible to all middle school and high school students, so as to make sure the human race survives! If i don't do it, there will eventually be a generation where everyone likes fetish material so much, that sex becomes obsolete! Then, there will be no babies and the world will die! This is a major issue people!

Who said i was joking 🙂

Kudos on spelling my sn right, btw

-> a1532b

Is that some sort of serial no? 😀

Hey, you have a point, man!
Now, when I see on tv a starlet with homungous boots on - like they use here in italy - I think: "bah, putrid haircut".

My tk fetish is almost getting the better of me too.

😀

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back