• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Loving Jordan - WARNING: HOTTER THAN USUAL - M/F

skelyrata1

TMF Expert
Sorry guys, but today I decided to make love to Jordan for my own pleasure. I bound her wrists and ankles to the four corners of the bed, spread, and naked, the way I love her. This is a no-hold-down video where I remove my shirt and my pants and kiss her body, eat her boobs, fuck her with my fingers, give her oral sex, forcing her to have multiple orgasms in different segments, and she admits that she likes this more than been tickled which was a big mistake because she turned on the little devil inside me and since this is my day to have fun I feed my own dark apetite I tickling her at the same time as I was kissing her body, sucking her tits, licking her armpits, while she laughs and screams. She gets wild and hysterical struggling really hard, unable to defend herself while I keep enjoying her meat. "You said you were going to be nice today!" She kept crying and begging. All in all this is an hour of erotic romanticism combined with good tickle torture moments and lots of sexy orgasms and hot action for those who like to play this kind of fantasy at home.

Watch the free preview and more images: http://www.skelyratapost.com/2010/11/loving-jordan.html

skelyrata, how the HELL do you get to be with girls like her, im the same size as you, and i cant even see girl's feet in socks/nylons cause i get bitched out? how do you get these girls? excellent work!

Someone replace the blob thats on top of the hot sexy woman with another hot sexy woman please.

The title should be "Jordan tickled by the Michelin Man"....:scared

Last edited:
Yes, because lesbian action is the ONLY one allowed around here, apparently.

Such a closed-minded bunch of jackasses.

Oh it's allowed fungus for brains...at least in the NON-TICKLING FORUM (and in case it didn't occur to you this is the tickling part of the forum). We just don't enjoy a woman having intercourse with a man whose obviously eaten ONE HOSTESS SNACK CAKE TOO MANY!

Did you read this discription? It's way to much infromation from a person who should have kept his clothes on!..:scared

I remove my shirt and my pants and kiss her body, eat her boobs, fuck her with my fingers, give her oral sex, forcing her to have multiple orgasms in different segments, and she admits that she likes this more than been tickled which was a big mistake because she turned on the little devil inside me and since this is my day to have fun I feed my own dark apetite I tickling her at the same time as I was kissing her body, sucking her tits, licking her armpits, while she laughs and screams. She gets wild and hysterical struggling really hard, unable to defend herself while I keep enjoying her meat.

I gotta say, I have seen many a 'unfit' woman who has that certain something that turns me on. Whats to say there's not women that find him hot? Not everyone is into slim, fit bodies so shouldn't it be open to everyone ?

Also to be honest I cannot imagine most guys not being envious of Skelyrata's position. Hell, I am & if the guy can pull this of with his waistline then kudos to him, I say.

I gotta say, I have seen many a 'unfit' woman who has that certain something that turns me on. Whats to say there's not women that find him hot? Not everyone is into slim, fit bodies so shouldn't it be open to everyone ?

Also to be honest I cannot imagine most guys not being envious of Skelyrata's position. Hell, I am & if the guy can pull this of with his waistline then kudos to him, I say.

Envious? Uh he PAID her....

I was always a fan of Skelyrata's stuff. I couldn't get the link to work, possibly due to an issue with my own browser, or possibly due to this thread being two years old. I see this stirred up a bit of a ruckus. Harsh.

His store closed. No one would work with him because he wouldn't honor safe rules or limits.
He tried raping a model but couldn't get it up.
Then he started saying he slept with his models.

NOT a good way to succeed.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back