• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Low Roads characters (my take on Putsey, Mercy, Jen and Little Big Head)

Tom Tickle

TMF Master
A selection from LBH's pantheon;

Simon Putsey had to be drawn; such a great character, and he's indulging in a spot of boob tickling with one of my characters. Apologies to LBH if he looks a little more demented than usual, but that's just how I saw him.

Mercy Mew. A portrait showing a softer side to LBH's heroine.

Jen being tickled by Littlebighead. Couldn't resist partnering big, beautiful Jen with the impish avatar, and having a go at drawing feet and leg tickling.

speaking of feet, one of mine keeps deciding it hurts too much to stand on, which is exactly what I want after being ill last week. It always seems to happen when I get back into my drawing.

Last edited:
Positively, absolutely magnificent, Kitch! 😀😀😀😀😀😀 I knew you were working on portraiture of some of my characters, but I didn't expect this three-way cornucopia, this unbelievable bounty all in one luscious instance! Tonight when I have time, I'll reply to this gorgeous picture with the detailed examination it so rightly deserves... but I couldn't resist offering a small preamble, of letting you know right away how much I think of this marvel your consideration and skill have produced! Thank you so very much for the honor and pleasure! I couldn't be more thrilled!

So many subjects! Thank you, Kitch! What a treat to see them all so masterfully realized, interpreted through your unique vision and expert technique! Mercy and Jen are likely to leave me; why wouldn't they, when you show them such a wonderful time!

Simon Putsey had to be drawn; such a great character, and he's indulging in a spot of boob tickling with one of my characters. Apologies to LBH if he looks a little more demented thn usual, but that's just how I saw him.
Hey, the more demented, the better! Simon isn't meant to be a sedate guy! And his rabid tickle-hunger is well established! In this portrait view, his demented single-mindedness looks well able to keep up with ol' Oswald's or Feathefinger's, august company he didn't really rate before now (though he may not yet be ready for McFeeley… I don't think any of the guys are capable of matching her superlative perversion!) Simon's approach here seems to key off precise stimuli and acute observation (fingering nipples with the same intensity he might the dials on some delicate measuring apparatus, judging the affect…), attributes which capture his scientific pretensions perfectly! The nubile object of his attention is receiving liberal lubrication; she's definitely gonna need a towel!

Mercy Mew. A portrait showing a softer side to LBH's heroine.
How sweet Miss Mercy looks! There's an artless coy appeal to the way she cocks her head and nibbles at her lip… she's never before looked quite so loosened up and girlish! I tend to emphasize her tough tomboy qualities… it's quite a revelation to note how desirable that soulful face can appear when femininity asserts itself! This is the nearest thing she's ever had to a "come hither" glance! She puts me in mind of my darling Lucy, and not simply because of their mutual towheadedness; my affection for that particular Fox has always been inspired by her giggly flirtatiousness, directness and lack of artifice. I see much of that same attraction here!

Jen being tickled by Littlebighead. Couldn't resist partnering big, beautiful Jen with the impish avatar, and having a go at drawing feet and leg tickling.
These two are definitely bringing out the best in one another! Jen is reacting in a big way and hardly against her will! That keen cheesecake pose is joyful and seems an entirely spontaneous response to Littlebighead's unrestrained ardor! Jen, while no libertine, is meant to be entirely comfortable about her body and sensual pleasure; that wonderful attitude of lustful rapture expresses her essence in clearest terms! The intensity of it makes her seemingly burst at the seams, head tossed back in ecstasy, bosom thrust forward, and lower limbs extending toward LBH's fiery touch! A potent portrait of raging desire! The ashy, coal-eyed imp himself is pictured as primal, unquenchable appetite, an ideal envisioning of the role he was crafted to fulfill! I'm deliriously delighted, of course, to see the excellence of sole stimulation showcased as impetus for this symphony of carnal distraction! The epicure's favored feast, along with my own!

speaking of feet, one of mine keeps deciding it hurts too much to stand on, which is exactly what I want after being ill last week. It always seems to happen when I get back into my drawing.
Let me selfishly express a bit of gratitude toward the pain (which, I pray, is not too terribly distracting), insofar as it will make more such fabulous Kitchenaut art available to all! Dunno what may be coming up next… Fish Tales? Prickly Hills? McFeeley? Solo pinups of the lovely Fox ladies?… but it scarcely matters! Any and all will be lovingly cherished!

Last edited:
Thanks for the copious praise. I managed to colour them the other night, despite my hoof throbbing away, but now I think it's a little better, so i'm trying to get back todrawing. Maladies aren't conducive to the mindset needed to lavish time on such subjects, and this continuing parade of bodily screw-ups is becoming very annoying.

I still have a drawing of Sid and Lucy to finish colouring at some point, so hopefully you'll see that early next week, all being well. There's plenty of drawing to be done on Fish Tales as well.

One other gamble in these drawings: Mercy's eye colour. I looked at my earlier picture of Mercy in the Low Roads piece and it was blue, so I just gave her blue eyes. Is that correct?

Blue is indeed the proper choice! Quite tenacious of you to discover it... I don't often display iris color in my comix panels!

Sid can barely be restrained, eager as he is for a romp with wonderful Lu! I certainly envy him the prospect! Am dying for fresh Fish Tales, too! Seafood has become my new favorite since this series started, and each of the girls finds herself the midst of a lively banquet! Can't wait to dig in again myself!

Get better soon! With all the promised projects on the horizon, a fully healthy Kitchenaut is an absolute necessity for the TTC!

Absolutely stupendous work, Kitch.

Although not my characters by any stretch of the imagination, seeing LBH's well-loved and delightful peeps in your hands just fills me with joy. Collaboration...crossover...community like this just is a win for all of us.

I totally love it.

And Mercy has never looked more adorable. XD

Feel better soon, good buddy.

B

Thanks Deet. I did try out a Bounce Chix/ Fox sisters picture some time ago, but I just wasn't happy with how it was going. I'll try again another day, when I re-read your origins story.

My stupid foot is largely better now, thanks. I'm going to hit the pencil and ink hard this weekend. What usually happens is I draw a few pages of comic then do some one-off pieces. That's kind of how the above pictures, as well as the picture of your good self ensconsed between Lu and Babs in the booze-and-boob fest, came to be.

Booze-and-Boob fests. Them were the days.

You've rewarded me much more than I deserve with several pages of pure Kitch-style hotness. XD

And reading back I realized that I didn't really write my comment as well as I had intended. What I meant was that when I saw your totally awesome drawings of LBH's wonderful characters I felt a sort of pride. Although they're not my characters there's something about seeing this sort of collaboration that's just so...inspiring. It makes me want to do and see more of this sort of thing.

Glad you're on the mend, and doubly glad that you're spending your time in the best way humanly possible - creating those lovely images of yours. >.^

Cheers to you,

B

You've rewarded me much more than I deserve with several pages of pure Kitch-style hotness. XD

And reading back I realized that I didn't really write my comment as well as I had intended. What I meant was that when I saw your totally awesome drawings of LBH's wonderful characters I felt a sort of pride. Although they're not my characters there's something about seeing this sort of collaboration that's just so...inspiring. It makes me want to do and see more of this sort of thing.

I love drawing other people's characters, especially when they're so supportive of my own work. I really enjoyed that collaborative project of Cheshire Cat - the sleepover. That's where I did my first drawing of Jen and your very own Andi (I wanted to put her with fellow 'geek' Barbara), as well as others. I get a lot more from drawing those guys than Marvel characters, because professionals have been doing those icons over and over, even if I try my hand at Powergirl now and then 😉

and Latveria's endearingly arrogant head of state, with the dodgy Ph.D. (Did he get it online?)

Glad you're on the mend, and doubly glad that you're spending your time in the best way humanly possible - creating those lovely images of yours. >.^

Cheers to you,

B

Thanks Deet. I'm trying to make up for a few wasted months. Don't know what got into me, but now i'm back into it, I curse myself for ever having dropped the ball, especially as i've had a lot of spare time.

Another great thing about drawing. It's free!

Last edited:
What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back